Main Article Content
The objectives of this study are: (1) To analyze the Effect of Job Stress, Career Development and Job Satisfaction on Turnover Intention in PT PKSS and (2) To analyze the significant influence between Job Stress, Career Development and Employee Engagement simultaneously / Jointly towards Turnover Intention at PT PKSS. This research uses a quantitative method with a sample of all employees at PT PKSS, amounting to 98 people. The analysis technique used is Part Least Square Analysis (PLS). While the variables in this study are: (1) job stress, (2) career development, (3) employee engagement, and (4) turnover intention. The results of this study include: (1) Job stress has a significant effect on employee engagement with a T-Statistic value of 5,481, (2) Career development has a significant effect on employee engagement with a T-Statistic value of 4,909, (3) Work stress has a significant effect on turnover intention with a T-value Statistics of 3.071, (4) Career development has a significant effect on turnover intention with a T-Statistic value of 5.526, and (5) Employee employee variable can mediate jointly from the effect of work stress and career development on turnover intention. Can be proven by the analysis of VAF (Variance Accounted For) value calculation above, it can prove hypothesis 8 that employee engagement variable (Y1) can mediate the effect of work stress variables and career development together on turnover intention of 21.15%.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Dessler, Gary. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Jilid 1 Edisi 10. Indeks . Jakarta.
Dessler. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Human Reources, Jilid 2, Prenhalindo, Jakarta.
Edward Rosemand (2017)
Gallup Consulting. (2017). U.S. Employee Engagement. Washington D.C.
Istijanto, Oei. (2010). Riset Sumber Daya Manusia. PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta.
Kasmir. (2016). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta.
Mangkunegara, A. Prabu. (2011). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Rosdakarya. Bandung.
Schaufeli & Bakker, 2010).
Schiemann, W. A. (2011). Aligment Capability Engagement. PPM Manajemen. Jakarta.
Staffelbach , B. (2008). Turnover intent. Diploma Thesis. Strategie-und. Unversity of Zurich. Unter,