Main Article Content
This study wants to examine whether motivation affects the organizational commitment of lecturers. The population is a Lecturer in Management Study Program of a private university in the city of Bandung. The total sample of 50 Management Study Program Lecturers is taken randomly. Data was collected by means of a survey using a questionnaire. Furthermore, the data is processed using a simple linear regression method to find out and analyze the effect of motivation on the organizational commitment of lecturers. It is hoped that the results of this research can increase the motivation of lecturers, which in turn can increase the organizational commitment of lecturers. The results showed that motivation has a positive and significant influence on organizational commitment of Management Study Program lecturers in Bandung.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Gibson. (2016). Organization, Behavior, Structure, Processes. New York: Mc Graw Hill Education.
Hairudin. (2017). Motivation, Competence, and Organizational Commitment's Effects On Lecturers' Job Satisfaction and Lecturers Performance. International Journal of Management & Social Sciences (ISSN 2445 -2267) 6 (3) , 419-428.
IV, L. (2019). Beban Kerja Dosen Program S1 Manajemen Universitas Swasta Se- Bandung. Bandung: LLDIKTI IV.
Luthans. (2006). Perilaku Organisasi. Yogyakarta: Andi.
Rahardja et al. (2017). Leadership Competency, Working Motivation and Performance Of Higher Private Education Lecturers with Institution Accreditation B Area Kopertis IV Banten Province. Man In India, 179-182.
Silalahi. (2017). Asas - Asas Manajemen. Bandung: Refika Aditama.
Siregar. (2013). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.
Suryaman. (2018). Indonesia Private University Lecturer Performance Improvement. Model To Improve a Sustainable Organization Performance. International Journal Of Higher Education, 59-68.
Sutrisno. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.
Triatna. (2015). Perilaku Organisasi Dalam Pendidikan. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Wirawan. (2012). Evaluasi Kinerja Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.