Main Article Content
The ability of politics and diplomacy becomes the main asset when talking about the state. The problem when human rights come against the law, will lead to a tendency to be take the side of the law, as opposed to giving unpleasant things to those who make mistakes. This not infrequently results in the death penalty which eventually (again) contradicts the Human Right to live properly and in protection. This condition occurs in migrant workers who work in several countries in Asia. They were accused of mistakes that incidentally have not been proven but immediately get a death sentence. The best national ambassadors were assigned to conflict areas, succeeded in the mission of saving them. Consistency, innovation, and enrichment when diplomacy is equipped with the ability to read the situation is the key to the success of diplomats when rescuing. Indonesia's ability to maintain good relations with other countries finally deserves to be regarded as the peak of achievement.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Cangara, H. 2016. Komunikasi Politik: Konsep, Teori, dan Praktik. Edisi 5. Penerbit Rajawali Pers:Jakarta.
Dinh, Tranh Van. 1987. Communication and Diplomacy in Changing World. Ablex Pub Corp:Michigan University.
Denzin, N. K, & Lincoln, Y. S. 1994. Handbook of Qualitative Research. Sage Publications, Inc.: California.
Griffiths, Aaron with Catherine Barnes. 2008. Powers of persuasion. Conciliation Resources:London. Leftwich, Adrian. 2004. What is Politics - The Activity and its Study Polity. Polity Press Ltd:Cambridge.
Littlejohn, Stephen W. dan Foss, Karen A. 2009. Theories of Human Communication. Terjemahan Mohammad Yusuf Hamdan. Penerbit Salemba Humanika:Jakarta.
Lucas, Stephen E. 2012. The Art of Public Speaking. McGraw Hill:New York.
McNair, B. 2003. An Introduction to Political Communication. Routledge London dan New York. Moleong, Lexy J. 2009. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Penerbit PT Remaja Rosda Karya:Bandung. Mulyana, Deddy. 2007. Ilmu Komunikasi Suatu Pengantar. Penerbit PT Remaja Rosda Karya:Bandung.
Severin, Werner J and James W. Tankard, Jr. 2001. Communication Theories: Origins, Methods and Uses in the Mass Media. Addison Wesley Longman, Inc.: London.
West, Turner & Lynn H. Turner. 2007. Pengantar Teori Komunikasi, Analisis dan Aplikasi. Buku 2. Salemba Humanika: Jakarta.
Watson, Adam. 1982. Diplomacy: The Dialogue Between State. Methuen. Ch.1.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)