Main Article Content
Changes in spending style caused by economic progress are a phenomenon that should be learned so that business people will continue to keep up with recent developments, particularly on the marketing field along with technological advances, these marketing methods which start modernized by latest technology, just like social media is an example. This research aims to reveal the impact from social media with promotion as mediation on purchasing decisions at bubble tea store eSenak Karawang. The research method used was descriptive verification with a quantitative technique. The population in this research are the total number of eSenak followers with sample of 175 respondents. Data were evaluated through path analysis by multivariate data techniques to examined the hypothesis. The results of this research declared that social media has a positive affect on promotion, social media has no affect on purchasing decisions, promotions have an affect on purchasing decisions.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Armstrong, G., Kotler, P., & Opresnik, M. O. (2017). Marketing An Introduction. (13th Global Edition). England: Pearson Education Limited.
Dewi, A. M. (2018). Pengaruh Iklan Online Melalui Instagram Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Bagi Peningkatan Penjualan Produk Kuliner Lokal. Jurnal Ekonomi Universitas Kadika, 3(1).
Diyatma, A., & Rahayu, I. (2017). Pengaruh Promosi Melalui Media Sosial Instagram Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Saka Bistro &bar. eProceedings of Management, 4(1).
Khoiro, F., Rachma, N., & Hufron, M. (2019). PENGARUH PROMOSI MEDIA SOSIAL TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN DENGAN VIRAL MARKETTING SEBAGAI VARIABEL INTERVENING (STUDI PADA KONSUMEN WARUNG SIJI HOUSE AND RESTO MALANG). Jurnal Ilmiah Riset Manajemen, 8(13).
Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2016). Marketing Management. (15th Global Edition). England: Pearson Education Limited.
Mileva, L., & Fauzi DH, A. (2018). Pengaruh Social Media Marketing Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian (Survei Online pada Mahasiswa Sarjana Jurusan Ilmu Administrasi Bisnis Angkatan 2014/2015 Fakultas Ilmu Administrasi Universitas Brawijaya yang Membeli Starbucks Menggunakan LINE). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, 58(1), 181-189.
Putra, D. A. (2020, Oktober 9). Menteri Teten: Rata-Rata Omzet UMKM Turun 70 Persen selama Pandemi. Liputan 6. https://www.liputan6.com/bisnis/read/4378240/menteri-teten-rata-rata-omzet-umkm-turun-70-persen-selama-pandemi
Rina, R. (2020, April 8). Dihantam Corona, Produksi Industri Mamin Melorot 10-40%. CNBC Indonesia. https://www.cnbcindonesia.com/news/20200408193750-4-150721/dihantam-corona-produksi-industri-mamin-melorot-10-40
Solomon, M. R. (2018). Consumer Behavior Buying, Having, and Being. (Twelfth Edition). England: Pearson Education Limited.
Tjiptono, F. (2012). Riset Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Tjiptono, F. (2015). Strategi Pemasaran, Edisi 4. Yogyakarta: CV. ANDI OFFSET.