Main Article Content
These research aims to disclosed and analyzed those influence from competency, Organizational career management and Performance appraisal towards Career path Advancement on millennial HR profession with assist of organizational commitment as intervening variable. These research population were workers / HR profession with category of millennial ages in companies around Jabodetabek with research sample was taken by random sampling as many as 218 people. Data obtained from distributed questionnaires result with analysis methods by SEM using the SmartPLS version 3.2.8 program and The results showed that those variables of competency, organizational career management, and performance appraisal had positive and significant influence against Career path advancement. Alongside with Organizational commitment variable were also positively and significant mediated of those variables towards Career path advancement.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Dessler, Gary. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Dialoke, I., Wabara, Adolphus. (2017). Career Development and Employee Commitment: A study of selected higher institutions in Abia State . IOSR Journal of Business and Management, Volume 19, Issue 2. Ver. III (Feb. 2017), PP 22-27.
Gunawan, B., R. Lubis, M. Adam, M. Tabrani. (2016). The Effect of Human Resource Competency and Police Officers Commitment on Career Development of Aceh Regional Police Officer. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management United Kingdom, Vol. IV, Issue 8, ISSN 2348 0386.
Hussain, K. (2017). Impact of Performance Appraisal Reactions on Affective Organizational Commitment and Work Performance . Journal of Economic Info, 4(3), 1-6.
Luthans, F. (2016). Perilaku Organisasi. Edisi Sepuluh. PT. Andi: Yogyakarta.
Mathis, R.L. & J.H. Jackson. (2016). Human Resource Management: Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Terjemahan Dian Angelia. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Allen and Meyer. (2013). The Measurement and Antecedents of Affective, Contintinuance and NormativeCommitment to Organitazion. PT Elex Media Komputindo, Jakarta.
Purnami, S. (2017). Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi karir karyawan direktorat Human Capital Management PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk. Jurnal ilmiah “INTEGRITAS”, 3(1). ISSN 2443-0277.
Rahmawati, N., Balafif, M., Istanti, E. (2017). Pengaruh penilaian kinerja, komunikasi, dan insentif terhadap jenjang karir karyawan di PT Jasa Marga Persero Tbk Surabaya. Jurnal Manajemen Branchmark 3(3). ISSN: 2407-8239.
Republik Indonesia. (2003). Undang-undang No. 13 Tahun 2003 tentang Ketenagakerjaan.
Setiadi, A., HS, W. E., & Taufiq, M. (2016). Analisis Komunikasi dan kompetensi terhadap komitmen organisasi dengan pengembangan karir sebagai variabel moderasi (studi kasus pada akademi kepolisian). Dharma Ekonomi.44 ISSN: 0853-5205,