Main Article Content
This research had purposed to analyzed those Transformation Strategy and Safety Implementation of Culture Change in improving the Occupational Safety and Health from PT Pertamina Drilling Services Indonesia during period 2015-2020. These research data was result from in-dehpt, interview, FGD, primary and secondary data from PT Pertamina Drilling Services Indonesia during these implementation of HSE Work culture change program during period of 2015-2020. Research method used qualitative with type of case study research. Data analysis used Mckensy 7S Framework and The results showed that PT Pertamina Drilling Services Indonesia has a strategic plan for any kind of transformation from HSE Work culture until 2030 through "Salam Lima Jari" program. Through planned and systematic program until 2020, PT Pertamina Drilling Services Indonesia has succeeded in putting HSE Work culture at Proactive level. The ability of PT Pertamina Drilling Serrvices Indonesia to create strategic planning and implement HSE programs should be encouraged by ability to strengthen system and program integration within organization. The Succeed of HSE culture will achieved if there has supported by consistent commitment from management and all related units in established HSE culture as the main lifestyle at organization therefore HSE culture did not stop at cognitive and psychomotor aspects of employees but also its holistically becomes an effective organization.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Cooper, Donald R., & Schindler, Pamela S. (2011). Business research methods (11th ed.). New York: Mc GrawHill/Irwin.
Lientz, Bennet P and Rea, Kathryn P. (2004). Breakthrough IT Change Management - How to Get Enduring Change Results. s.l. : Elseiver Butterworth Heinemann, 2004.’
Kementerian Ketenagakerjaan Repubik Indonesia. (1998). Peraturan Menteri Tenaga Kerja Republik Indonesia nomor PER.03/MEN/1998, Tentang Kesehatan dan Keselamatan Kerja.
Peraturan Pemerintah. (2012). Peraturan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia Nomor 50 Tahun 2012 Tentang Penerapan Sistem Manajemen Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja.
Schein, Edgar H. (2014). Organizational Culture and Leadership. San Francisco: Josey-Bass Publishers.
Singh, A. (2013). A study of role of McKinsey's 7S framework in achieving organizational excellence. Organization Development Journal: Chesterland, 31(3), 39-50.
Somad, I. (2013). Teknik Efektif dalam Membudayakan Keselamatan & Kesehatan Kerja. Jakarta: Dian Rakyat.
Sugiyono. (2014). Metode Penelitian Administrasi, dilengkapi dengan Metode R&C. Alfabeta. Bandung.
Tarwaka. (2014b). Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja; Manajemen dan Implementasi K3 di Tempat Kerja. Surakarta: Harapan Press.