Main Article Content
Research entitled "The Effect of Charismatic Leadership, Organizational Communication and Job Satisfaction on Employee Performance (Case Study on the Al-Quran Waqf Board at the Jakarta Head Office)" mission to know the influence of Charismatic Leadership, Organizational Communication and Job Satisfaction. on Employee Performance. This study's subjects were 61 employees who work at the Al-Qur'an Waqf Board at the Jakarta Head Office. The data obtained were analyzed using multiple linear regression with the help of the SPSS program version 23. Results show a positive and significant influence on the Organizational Communication Variables and Job Satisfaction Variables on the Performance of Employees who work at the Al-Qur'an Waqf Board at the Jakarta Head Office. However, there is an insignificant influence on the performance of the Al-Qur'an Waqf Board employees at the Jakarta Head Office. It is recommended that companies communicate vertically, especially downward communication, so that superiors communicate more frequently with subordinates and the company can set strategies in the form of a wage scale so that no employee feels disadvantaged, either new employees or old employees.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Budiadi, Hasman 2016, Analysis of the Impact of Charismatic Leadership on Employee Performance in the Regional Government of Sukoharjo Regency', Sinus Scientific Journal, Vol 14 No 1.
Febrial, Eka and Herminingsih, Anik. 2020. The Effect of Organizational Communication and Job Satisfaction on Employee Engagement and Employee Performance PT. Abyor International. DIJEMSS. Vol 1, Issue 4.
Furnham et al. 2019,’ Personality, Motivation and Job Satisfaction: Hertzberg Meets The Big Five’. Journal of Managerial Psyichology.
Gibson, M 2008, Human Resource Management. Second printing. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Mangkunegara, A. A. A. P 2016, Corporate Human Resource Management. Bandung: PT. Rosadakarya youth.
Pace, R. Wayne dan Faules Don F 2010, Organizational Communication: Strategies to Improve Company Performance, Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Rompas et al 2018, 'The Influence of Leadership Style, Supervision, and Work Discipline on Employee Performance at the Transportation Office of Southeast Minahasa Regency', Journal of EMBA, Vol. 6 No. 4, Hal 1978
Sedarmayanti 2013, Human Resource Management, Bureaucratic Reform and Civil Service Management (Seventh Printing), Bandung: PT Refika Aditama.
Stephen P. Robbins, Timothy A. Judge 2019, Organizational Behavior Edition 16, Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Sugiyono 2016, Quantitative Research Methods, Qualitative and R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Wibowo 2013, Performance Management,, Jakarta: Graha Grafindo.