Main Article Content
This study aims to analyze the Effect of Organizational Citizenship Behaviour as a mediator, Organizational Culture, and Career Development on employee performance. The object of this research is employees who work at the Satpol PP Province of DKI Jakarta . This research was conducted on 98 respondents from a total population of 5,119 employees. The sampling technique uses Simple Random Sampling technique. Determination of the number of samples for this study using the Slovin Formula and the sample used from the number of 130 questionnaire respondents collected 98 questionnaires mincludes 5 regions which are in the Province DKI Jakarta. This research method uses a quantitative descriptive approach using a questionnaire and data analysis used is SEM-PLS with SMART-PLS (Partial Least Square) analysis 3.2.7. The results of this study indicate that Organizational Citizenship Behaviour (OCB), Organizational Culture and Career Development have a significant positive effect on employee performance. The results showed the influence of the Organizational Culture variable (X1) had a significant positive effect on the Performance variable (Y). The effect of career development latent variables (X2) on Performance latent variables (Y) is significantly positive. The effect of the latent variable Organizational Citizenship Behaviour (OCB) (Z) has a significant positive effect on the latent variable of Performance (Y). Organizational Culture Variable (X1) significantly influences Performance (Y) and there is a significant positive effect on the Career Development latent variable (X2) of the Latent Variable Organizational Citizenship Behaviour (OCB) as a mediator (Z).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
DKI Jakarta Provincial Regulation Number 285 of 2010 concerning the duties and functions of the PP Jaja City Satpol PP authority
Colquitt, Jason A. (2015). Organizational Behavior - Improving performance and commitment. Edition 4. MC Graw - Hill Education.
Robbins, S.P and Timothy A. Judge. 2015. Organizational Behavior, Issue 16, Salemba Empat, Jakarta.
Ardana, I Komang et al. 2012. Human Resource Management. Yogyakarta: Graha knowledge.
Sugiyono 2012. Qualitative Quantitative Research Methods and R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
A A. Anwar Prabu Mangkunegara, 2013, Corporate Human Resources Management, Youth Rosdakarya, Bandung.
Wibowo. 2013. Behavior in Organizations. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada
Aldag, R., and Reschke, W. 2007. Employee Value Added: Measuring Discretionary Effort and Its Value to The Organization. Center for Organization Effectiveness, Inc. 608 / 833-3332. pp. 1-8.
Abdullah, M. 2014. Management and Evaluation of Employee Performance. Yogyakarta: Aswaja Pressindo Publisher.