Main Article Content
The purposes of this research were to determine the company's performance as measured by the Balanced Scorecard approach, as well as to make recommendations for strategy to enhance the company's performance in developing PT. Inti Nusa Permata based on SWOT analysis. The data analysis technique was carried out by SWOT analysis and the preparation of a balanced scorecard matrix which is measured into 4 perspectives, namely financial perspective, customer perspective, internal business process perspective, and growth and learning perspective. The study's findings suggest that the company is performing well in terms of customer satisfaction, internal business processes, and growth and learning. However, PT. Inti Nusa Permata's financial performance is poor, particularly in terms of short-term financial capacity. The results of the balanced scorecard approach used to assess the company's performance reveal that PT. Inti Nusa Permata has a very good performance. The company's strategy mapping demonstrates that PT. Inti Nusa Permata is in quadrant I, adopting the S-O (Strength-Opportunity) method, which aims to leverage on existing opportunities by utilizing the company's strengths.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Rahayu, P., Kusumah, L.H. 2017. Pengukuran Kinerja Aktifitas Supply Chain Pada Industri Minuman Jus Dengan SCOR (Study Kasus PT. API). Prosiding SENIATI BOOK-2. ITN Malang
Benková, Eva., Gallo, Peter., Balogová, Beáta., & Nemec, Jozef. 2020. Factors Affecting the Use of Balanced Scorecard in Measuring Company Performance. Sustainability 2020, 12, 1178; doi:10.3390/su12031178
Jyoti & Mohsin, Farhat. 2020. Current Practices and Challenges of Performance Management System In Higher Education Institutions: A Review. Journal of Critical Reviews Vol 7, Issue 7
Tjiptono, Fandy., 2012, Pemasaran Jasa. Jogjakarta: Penerbit Andi
Umar, Husein. 2010. Desain Penelitian Manajemen Strategik. Jakarta: Rajawali. Pers
Drury C. 2011. Management and Cost accounting (7th edition) Thomson, London
Quezada, Luis E., Reinao, Eduardo A., Palominos, Pedro I., Oddershede, Astrid M. 2019. 25th International Conference on Production Research Manufacturing Innovation: Cyber Physical Manufacturing. Procedia Manufacturing 39: 786–793.
Imaroh, T. S., & Soleh, I. A. ANALYSIS OF ACHIEVEMENT OF KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR (KPI) IN APPLICATION AND PRODUCT SYSTEM (SAP) PT. GMF AeroAsia Tbk. MIX: Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen, Volume 10, No. 2, Juni 2020