Main Article Content
In meeting the needs of additional funds, BCA has taken into account the needs of customers; provided in the form of credit facilities. The business model of this local credit facility has been well thought out so as to make this facility in demand among customers. Analysis uses 9 business model segments ranging from determining customer segments, value propositions, channels, customer relationships, revenue streams, key resources, key activities, key partnerships, and cost structure. These 9 segments will be interrelated to support BCA as a whole and in line with the vision, mission, values, needs and other activities of BCA.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Bank Central Asia (BCA). (n.d.). VISION AND MISSION BCA. from BCA: https://www.bca.co.id/id/About-BCA/Corporates/Find- Know- About-BCA/Vision-and-Mission (quoted May 17, 2020)
Brata, BH., Husani, S., Ali, H. (2017). The Influence of Quality Products, Price, Promotion, and Location to Product Purchase Decision on Nitchi At PT. Jaya Swarasa Agung in Central Jakarta. Saudi Journal of Business and Management Studies. Vol-2, Iss-4B (Apr, 2017):433-445 433-445
David, Fred R, (2011). Strategic Strategic Management Concepts, 12th Edition, Salemba Empat, Jakarta.
Moleong, Lexy J. (2006). Qualitative Research Methodology, Bandung, Rosda Karya Youth; Revised Edition.
Osterwalder, A and Pigneur, Y. (2010). Business model generation: a handbook for visionaries, game changers, and challengers. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Permana, D. J. (2013). Analysis of print media business opportunities through the canvas model business approach to determine new business strategies. ISSN exacta factor: 1979-276X, 6 (4), 309-319.
Piñeiro, F.Et Al (2017). Business Models On Startups : A Multicase Study. Vol 10(5), pp792-807