Main Article Content
This research was carried out on Build Operate Transfer investment in Business cooperation model to metering system development project by examinated those criterias by technology preparedness level (TKT) evaluation method, Innovation preparedness level and political, social economic, technology, environment & legal aspects (PESTEL). This research was carried out to earned value from level of technological readiness level 8 and 9, Those innovation steady level 3 which involved several division like business development, engineering, accounting & finance, administration, human resources and health safety environtment officer. Gathered from all divisions and gave an score for TKT 8 assessment should be weight of more than 95% for accurate data criteria are ready, an assessment of TKT 9 has weight of more than 91% for technology criteria which tested in actual conditions, an assessment of Katsinov 3 has weighting of more than 94% for Manufacture Aspects, while assessment of PESTEL has a weight of more than 85% for Legal Aspect. Furthermore, these assessment results were brought up into focus group discussion by presented the Managing Director as expert judgment on final assessor of data validation, indicators, graphics and risk management planning before making decision about those Build Operate Transfer concept on investment business cooperation model to metering system of development project.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Peraturan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia. (2010). Peraturan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia Nomor 79 Tahun 2010 Tentang Biaya Operasi yang dapat di Kembalikan dan Perlakuan Pajak Penghasilan di Bidang Usaha Hulu.
Puspitasari, Ikka and Budi Santoso. (2018). Perjanjian Kerjasama Pemerintah Dan Swasta Dengan Pola (Bot) Build Operate Transfer Dalam Pembangunan Jalan Tol (Studi Pembangunan Jalan Tol Semarang-Solo), Junal Law Reform, 14(1): 57-73.
Peraturan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia. (2019). Peraturan Menteri Riset, Teknologi, dan Pendidikan Tinggi Republik Indonesia Nomor 29 Tahun 2019 Tentang Pengukuran Dan Penetapan Tingkat Kesiapan Inovasi.
Peraturan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia. (2019). Peraturan Menteri Riset, Teknologi, dan Pendidikan Tinggi Republik Indonesia Nomor 42 Tahun 2016 Tentang Pengukuran Dan Penetapan Tingkat Kesiapterapan Teknologi.
Kitzinger, Jenny. (1994). The methodology of Focus Groups: the importance of interaction between research participants, Sociol. Health Illness, 16( 1):103–121.
Bisjoe, Achmad Rizal H. (2018). Menjaring Data Dan Informasi Penelitian Melalui FGD. Info Tek. Eboni, 15(1):17-28.
Lambert, S. D., & C. G. Loiselle. (2008). Combining individual interviews and focus groups to enhance data richness, J. Adv. Nurs., 62( 2):228–237.
Kara, E. (2018). A Contemporary Approach For Strategic Management in Tourism Sector: PESTEL Analysis on The City Muğla, Turkey. J. Bus. Res. - Turk, 10(2):598–608.
Wardana, M. Fadhil Kusuma, Syifa Nida Azzahra, dan Bunga Rizki Ulfira. (2020). Antologi Karya Perpajakan Sebuah Pembahasan Mahasiswa Jurusan Pajak. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.