Main Article Content
This research intend to examined that influence which came from career development, workload and compensation towards turnover intention at PT XYZ's employees. Research population were employees from PT XYZ JATA 2 Area, which amounting to 378 employees, which sample amounted to 195 respondents (by Slovin 5% error tolerance). Data analysis method by multiple linear regression analysis to examined several hypothesis. Those results that earned from this research, such as : 1) There had strongly influence between career development to turnover intention; 2) There has none reaction which occurs from workload towards turnover intention; 3) There had no impact between compensation and turnover intention; 4) There had simultaneously reacted between career development, workload, and compensation against turnover intention.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Ghafoor, S., et., al. (2017). The Effect of Financial Compensation and Perceived Career Progression on Employee Turnover Intentions with Self Actualization as a Mediator. Governance and Management Review, 2(1):61-84.
Kumbara, V. B. (2018). Pengaruh Kepuasan Kerja, Kompensasi, dan pengembangan Karir Terhadap Turnover Intention Karyawan Bank Syariah Mandiri Cabang Padang. Jurnal EKOBISTEK Fakultas Ekonomi, 7(1):43-50.
Mahdi A. F., et., al. (2012). The Relationship between Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intention. American Journal of Applied Sciences, (9):1518-1526.
Runkat, A. J., & Aulia, I. N. (2019). The Influence of Motivation, Leadership Style, and Compensation on Organizational Commitments at PT. Dharma Guna Wibawa. International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology, 4(7):675-680.
Sunyoto, D. (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Center for Academic Publishing Service.