Main Article Content
The unpreparedness of the cargo hold tank will result in losses for the company. To produce a truly clean loading space, it is necessary to carry out tank cleaning according to procedures, with adequate infrastructure, planning and good coordination between the parties concerned. The theoretical basis used in this paper describes the procedures for cleaning tanks on appropriate tankers, because delays will cause huge losses for the company. This research is qualitative in nature by conducting interviews and direct observations to see the process of Tank Cleaning activities on the ship so that the method used is a qualitative descriptive method. The type of research contained in the writing of this study is qualitative, namely research by collecting data on the MT ship. Success Marlina 33 then analyzes and draws conclusions in the form of explanations. Based on the results of research conducted at MT.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Marton, GS 2007. Tanker Operation Fifth Edition. England: Mary Land
Moleong, Lexy J. 2006. Qualitative Research Methodology. Bandung: PT Teen Rosdakary
Verweys, DR 2007. Tank Cleaning Guide. Rotterdam
Sugiyono. (2013). Quantitative, Qualitative and R&D Research Methods. Bandung: Alfabeta.CV
Darmadi Hamid (2013). Educational and social research methods. Bandung : Alphabeta
Sugiyono. 2010. Quantitative, Qualitative, and R&D Research Methods. Bandung: Alphabeta
Nawawi, Hadari and M. Martini Hadari. 1992. Research Instruments in the Social Sector. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
Moleong, J. Lexy. 2007. Qualitative Research Methodology. Bandung: Rosda.