Main Article Content
This research aimed to analyze those impact which came from compensation, career development, and work environment towards organizational commitment of Y generation employees at PT. Bangun Anugerah Hanjaya. This research type was included in quantitative research with sampling method used was simple random sampling. The population was all employees at PT. Bangun Anugerah Hanjaya with numbers of 137 people. Researchers used the Slovin formula in order to gather samples of 102 people. The analysis method used multiple linear regression. The results showed that compensation, career development, and work environment together (simultaneously) had a significant impact on employee organizational commitment. Partially, compensation, career development, and work environment had a significant positive impact on organizational commitment.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Arta, I.G.N.W. dan Surya, I. B. K. (2017). Pengaruh Kompensasi Terhadap Komitmen Organisasional Dan Turnover Intention Pada Agent Pru Megas. E-Jurnal Manajemen Unud, 6(8), 4156-4184.
Badan Pusat Statistik Republik Indonesia. (2018). Profil Generasi Milenial Indonesia. Kementerian Pemberdayaan Perempuan dan Perlindungan Anak. Jakarta.
Busro, M. (2018). Teori-teori Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Prenadamedia Group. Jakarta.
Handoko, D. S. dan Rambe, M. F. (2018). Pengaruh Pengembangan Karir dan Kompensasi terhadap Komitmen Organisasi Melalui Kepuasan Kerja. Maneggio: Jurnal Ilmiah Magister Manajemen, 1(1), 31-45.
Hanasya, J. (2016). Testing the Effects of Employee Engagement, Work Environment, and Organizational Learning on Organizational Commitment. Prodecia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 229: 289-297.
Hanasya, J. (2016). Examining the Effects of Employee Empowerment, Teamwork, and Employee Training on Organizational Commitment. Prodecia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 229: 289-306.
Mondy, R. W. dan Martocchio, J. J. (2016). Human Resource Management, Fourteenth Edition, Global Edition. Pearson Education Limited. Lomdon.
Njenga, G., Kamau, C., dan Njenga, S. (2015). Factors Affecting Employees’ Commitment to an Organization: A Case Study of Jodan College of Technology (JCT), Thika. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 5: 1-7.
Ramdhani, A. Ramdhani, M. A., dan Ainisyifa, Hilda. (2017). Conceptual Framework of Corporate Culture Influenced on Employees Commitment to Organization. International Business Management, 11: 826-830.
Sedarmayanti. (2009). Sumber Daya Manusia dan Produktivitas Kerja. Mandar Maju. Bandung.
Pratama, R. dan Aima, M. H. (2018). The Effect of Compensation And Employee Engagement on Organizational Commitments and Its Implementation Toward Employee’s Performance Of Pt Xyz Jakarta. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 8: 360-368.
Younis, N., Akram, A., dan Naseeb, R. A. K. (2013). Career Development and Organizational Commitment: Case study of a Pharmaceutical Organization in United Kingdom. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 3: 1-4.