Main Article Content
This research aims to evaluated and analyzed those influence of career development and work environment towards turnover intention which mediated by employee work satisfaction at PT. Sinar Antjol 1942. This research was conducted from October 2019 to April 2020 at PT Sinar Antjol Jakarta. Research data was questionnaire that calculated by Slovin formula with sample of 120 respondents out of 170 employees who had standard error of 5%. Data were analyzed by SEM (Structural Equation Modeling) method with path analysis application SmartPLS (Partial Least Square) version 3.2.9 Windows. The results showed that career development and work environment had negative impact over turnover intention. Meanwhile, work satisfaction has succeeded in mediated between career development and work environment towards turnover intention.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Dessler, Gray. (2015). Human Resources Management. Edisi 14. Penerbit Salemba Empat. Jakarta.
Eun Kyoung Chung, Yeseul Jung, Young Woo Sohn (2017). A Moderated Mediation Model Of Job Stress, Job karirction, and Turnover Intention for Airport Security Screeners. Journal of Safety Science.
F. Luthans. (2011). Organizational Behavior: An Evidence-Based Approach. New York, McGraw-Hill Education.
Ghozali, I. and H. Latan. (2015). Konsep, Teknik, Aplikasi Menggunakan Smart PLS 3.0 Untuk Penelitian Empiris, Semarang, BP Undip.
Guan Yanjun, Peng Jiang, Zhen Wang, Zichuan Mo dan Fei Zhu. (2017).Self- Referent and Other-Referent Career Successes, Career Satisfaction, and Turnover Intention Among Chinese Employees: The Role of Achievement Motivation. Journal of Career Development, 44(5).
Irvianti Laksmi Sito Dwi dan Renno Eka Verina. (2015). Analisis Pengaruh Stres Kerja, Beban Kerja, dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Turnover Intention Karyawan pada PT XL Axiata TBK Jakarta. Binus Business Review, Vol. 6 No. 1.
Kasmir. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Teori dan Praktik). Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta.
Mathis, Robert L. dan Jackson John H. (2010). Human Resource Management.13th ed.Thomson. South-Western.
Na Li, Lichuan Zhang, Guangqing Xiao, Jie Chen, Qian Lu (2019). The Relationship Between Workplace Violence, Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intention in Emergency Nurse. International Emergency Nursing.
Noe, Raymond A., et all. (2014). Human Resource Management. Mc Graw-Hill. New York.
Robbins, Stephen P, dan Mary Coulter. (2012). Management. Edisi 11. Person. New Jersey.
Saklit I Wayan. (2017). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan dan Pengembangan Karir Terhadap Intensi Turnover: Kepuasaan Kerja Sebagai Mediator. Jurnal Manajemen, Volume XXI, No. 03: 472-490.
Sedarmayanti. (2015). Tata Kerja dan Produktivitas Kerja. Bandung, CV Mandar Maju.
Sutrisno, Edy. (2011). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Kencana Prenada Media Group. Jakarta.
Tobias Murtantyo (2015). Pengaruh Pengembangan Karir, Lingkungan Kerja dan Kompensansi terhadap Turnover Intention di PT. Yakult Indonesia Persada. Jurnal Manajemen, Volume XXI, No. 03: 472-490.
Yasar Muhammad Miftah Babil dan Rini Nugraheni. (2017). Analisis Pengaruh Kepuasan Gaji dan Pengembangan Karir terhadap Kepuasaan Kerja Serta Dampaknya terhadap Turnover Intention. Diponegoro Journal of Management, Volume 6, Nomor 4, Halaman 1-10.Lampung.