Main Article Content
This thesis is compiled to analyze supplier selection in Mayora Group, which is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, with the object of research using Corn Starch as raw material for making glucose creamer on Kopiko and Torabika items. Based on the criteria that have previously been used by the company, the researcher develops the criteria, sub-criteria for supplier selection and supplier classification as well as consistency test from respondents’ answers based on the level of experience and competence of the 4 departments related to the procurement process of raw material imports so that priority suppliers are selected from the current existing suppliers. The determination of supplier selection criteria is calculated based on the weight of the criteria. This criterion weighting is applied through the Analytical Hierarchy Process method. Based on the results of the study, 7 criteria are obtained for the supplier selection, in order of the highest to the lowest priority: Quality, Price, Document Completeness, Delivery, Service, Company Condition, and Geographical location. The value of consistency ratio (CR) in the pairwise comparison matrix of the criteria, sub-criteria, and alternatives of the results of the respondent’s questionnaire answers is within the tolerance limit, so that it is included in the valid and consistent category.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Heizer, Jay. Render, Barry. (2014). Operations Management Sustainability and Supply Chain Management, 7th Edition. Pearson Education. England.
Marimin, (2004). “Teknik Pengambilan Keputusan Kriteria Majemuk”, Jakarta, PT Grassindo.
Nurhasanah, Nunung. Tamam, M. Aqil. (2013). “Analisis Pemilihan Supplier Untuk Pemesanan Bahan Baku Yang Optimal Menggunakan Metode Fuzzy AHP”.
Pujawan, I Nyoman. Mahendrawati, ER. (2017). Supply Chain Management , Edisi ketiga. ANDI.Yogyakarta.
Putra, Edi. Sutawijaya, Hidayat Ahmad. (2019). “Analysis of Supplier Selection Criteria of Corrugated Box Packaging for Item Teh Pucuk Harum with Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) Method. Vol.04. pp:35-50.
Rolyandy Putra (2015). “Analisis Pemilihan Supplier untuk menciptakan Supply Chain Management Yang Baik (Studi Kasus : PT Scorpa Pranedya)”. Tesis. Program Master Manajemen. Program Pasca Sarjana. Universitas Mercu Buana. Jakarta.
Saaty & Vargas (1994).”Decision Making With The Analityc Hierarchy Process’.RWS Publications
Suciadi, Yusiana. (2013). “Pemilihan dan Evaluasi Pemasok Pada PT. New Hope Jawa Timur dengan menggunakan metode Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process”. Jurnal Ilmiah, Universitas Surabaya. Vol.2, No.1. pp:1-17
Wirdianto, Eri. Unbersa, Elpira. (2008). “Aplikasi Metode Analytical Hierarchy Process”. Jurnal Teknik Industri, Universitas Andalas. Vol. 2, No. 29. pp:6-13.