Main Article Content
This research is to know the influence of job satisfaction and job environment toward turnover intention level. The object of this research is employees or employees who work in construction engineering services and services company in Jakarta. This research was conducted on 66 respondents by using descriptive approach quantitative. Therefore, the data analysis used is Partial Least Square (PLS) analysis. The result of this research shows that job satisfaction variable give negative and significant influence to turnover intention. The job environment has a negative and significant impact on the turnover intention of construction engineering and services company in Jakarta. This is evidenced from the results of hypothesis testing (t test) which shows the value of the syndication of independent variables.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Resort & Spa Ubud, Gianyar". Thesis. Universitas Udayana.
Arliansyah, Fatkhurahman. (2016). "The Effect of Work Environment, Compensation and Job Stress on Turnover Intention (Case Study at Bank Syariah Mandiri Branch Office Ciputat)". Thesis. Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah.
Dwiningtyas. (2015). "The Influence of Job Satisfaction, Job Stress, and Work Environment on Employee Turnover Intention CV. Aneka Ilmu Semarang ". Thesis. Universitas negeri Semarang.
Gama, Dwi Syafrizal. (2011). “Analysis of the Influence of Job Satisfaction to Turnover Intention And Its Impact on Employee Performance (Study at Hotel Horison
Semarang)”. Thesis. Universitas Diponegoro.
Haitman Jahrami, Zahra Alshuwaikh, Granavelu Panchasharam, Zahraa Saif, (2011). “Job Satisfaction Survey of Healthcare Workers in the Psychiatric Hospital”. Bahrain Medical Bulletin, 33 (4), 345-352.