Main Article Content
The Purpose of this study is to analyze the ability of loading and unloading productivity and the time of ship berthing in influencing the berth utility at The Multipurpose Terminal Teluk Bayur Port. This study was designed with quantitative research methods for testing hypotheses using the regression analysis method of secondary data collected by 36 samples. The results of the study found that loading and unloading productivity and berthing time significantly of affected 71.3% on berth utility. The rest is done by controlling the ratio of effective time to berthing time so that it remains above 70% by reducing idle time and not operation time, so that berth utility is achieved according to the standard BOR that has been set.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Layaa, J. dan Dullaert, W. (2014) “Measuring and analysing terminal capacity in East Africa: The case of the seaport of Dar es Salaam,” Maritime Economics and Logistics. doi: 10.1057/mel.2013.23.
Mwasenga, H. (2012) “Port Performance Indicators : A case of Dar es Salaam port,” UNCTAD, Ad Hoc Expert Meeting on Assessing Port Performance.
Najoan, D. J., Putri, D. A. R. dan Nurhayati, S. (2017) “Produktivitas Bongkar Muat dan Waktu Sandar Kapal Pelabuhan Tanjung Emas,” Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis Transportasi Dan Logistik, 4.
Simanjuntak, M. et al. (2019) “Pengaruh Berthing Time dan Berth Output Terhadap Utilisasi Dermaga Konvensional Di PT Pelindo II Cabang Palembang,” ejournal.stipjakarta, 1.
Triatmodjo, B. (2010) Perencanaan Pelabuhan. Yogyakarta, Indonesia: Beta Offset.
Widyarti, D. A., Rinaldi dan Fatnanta, F. (2017) “Analisis Berth Occupancy Ratio (BOR) Untuk Memenuhi Standar Utilitas Dirjen Perhubungan Laut Pada Dermaga B Curah Cair Pelabuhan Dumai,” Jom FTEKNIK, 4.