Main Article Content
In today's digital era, it affects all aspects, including in the world of education. Some students do not only study on campus but they also learn by e-learning. However, since the corona pandemic, all the world of education has been carried out using e-learning. Seeing this phenomenon, the authors need to examine the comparison of Learning Outcomes between engineering and non-technical students because engineering students certainly need practical learning while non-technical children in this case such as management can learn E learning. The test used is the Independent Sample T test because the data is normally distributed. The results showed that there was no difference in learning outcomes between children from the management department or from the engineering department as a whole. However, if you look at it per statement, you can see that there is only one statement that differs significantly between the answers from management students and engineering students, namely the statement about I use e-learning as a complement to this learning, which means that the answers of students majoring in management are on average higher than the average. the answer of students majoring in engineering, meaning that more management students use e-learning to complement their learning.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
DARING DI SEKOLAH DASAR. Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan, 2(1), 56.
Firman, & Rahman, S. R. (2020). Pembelajaran Online di Tengah Pandemi Covid-19. Indonesian Journal of Educational Science (IJES), 2(2), 81.
Karwati, Euis. PENGARUH PEMBELAJARAN ELEKTRONIK (E-LEARNING)
TERHADAP MUTU BELAJAR MAHASISWA , 2014, Jurnal Penelitian Komunikasi Vol. 17 No. 1, Juli 2014 : 41-54
Muzid Syafiul dan Mishbahul Munir. PERSEPSI MAHASISWA DALAM PENERAPAN E-LEARNING SEBAGAI APLIKASI PENINGKATAN KUALITAS PENDIDIKAN (STUDI KASUS PADA UNIVERSITAS ISLAM INDONESIA). ISBN: 979-756-061-6. Yogyakarta, 18 Juni 2005
Pawirosumarto, Suharno. PENGARUH KUALITAS SISTEM, KUALITAS INFORMASI, DAN KUALITAS LAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PENGGUNA SISTEM E-LEARNING.
MIX: Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen, Volume VI, No. 3, Okt 2016. Hal : 416 – 433 Universitas Mercu Buana Jakarta
Sadikin, Ali. Pembelajaran Daring di Tengah Wabah Covid-19 (Online Learning in the Middle of the Covid-19 Pandemic). Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Biologi Vol. 06, No. 02 (2020), Hal. 214 – 224 Septantiningtyas, Niken. PENGARUH PEMBELAJARAN JARAK JAUH DENGAN APLIKASI GOOGLE CLASS TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR MAHASISWA, edureligia Vol. 2, No. 2,
Sugiyono. (2014).Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Syofian, S. (2014). Statistik Parametrik untuk Penelitian Kuantitatif. Penerbit Bumi Aksara, Jakarta