Main Article Content
One of the most vital supports related to welfare and health is the Refrigeration Machine to ensure the quality and quantity of food ingredients. For meat and fish that is still good is the meat and fish are not mushy, not rotten and when stored can freeze completely and if necessary crystallize. In order for foodstuffs to remain good, they need a storage temperature of ± 2℃. For the storage of meat and fish we need a storage temperature of ± 15℃. The less than optimal working of the cooling machine is influenced by various factors, both internal factors such as the number of hours the machine works. For external factors, this is closely related to the lack of maintenance on the cooling machine. In the research that the author did, there were several factors that were very influential in the smooth operation of the food cooling machine. The presence of frost on the evaporator pipes is a problem that most often occurs in the work of the evaporator. This happens when the pipe surface temperature is lower than 00 (freezing temperature of water). Next is the lack of good condensation process. The suggestions given in this problem are: Immediately close the cooling room door when entering or leaving the cooling room and monitoring and periodical maintenance of the amount of freon through the guessing glass and lubricating oil contained in the compressor. So that the freon condensation process is perfect and can meet the cooling needs, then do the condenser maintenance properly. For normal conditions once a month and if in an emergency condition can be cleaned and checked as soon as possible.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Aris Munandar, Wiranto and Heizo Saito, 2005, Air Refreshment, Jakarta
Operation Manual book, Provision Refrigeration Plant, service & Maintenance.
Sumanto MA, 2001, Fundamentals of Refrigeration Machines, Andi, Jakarta
Indrawan and Yaniawati, 2014, Research Methodology, PT. Refika Aditama
Hill.M, 2004, concise thcyclopedia of chemistry, New York
Hartanto , 1985, Refrigeration engineering, Jakarta
Fatimah , 2016, SWOT Analysis Technique, Jakarta guardant
Sugiyono, 2009, Quantitative, qualitative, and R&D research methods, Bandung
Setiawan, 2006, Capita Selecta Citizenship, Medan