Main Article Content
This research has purposed to revealed the influences of organizational culture, quality of work life and employee organizational commitment towards employee performance at RSPAD Gatot Soebroto Hospital. The survey type which conducted in this research where all the data obtained would be analyzed through path analysis after all these variables were put into correlation matrix. In this research, the RSPAD Gatot Soebroto Hospital workers will be chosen as unit analysis and 275 samples will be selected by stratified random sampling. This analysis result would be advantageous for the hospital’s management, scientists and customers or patients. Through this research, it is known that any change or difference occurring in employee performance might be caused by organizational culture, quality of work life and organizational commitment. In conclusion, organizational culture, quality of work life and organizational commitment had an impact on employee performance. Thus, the policies regarding the factors of organizational culture, quality of work life and organizational commitment need to be arranged into strategic plan of human resources management.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Amstrong, M., & Taylor, S. (2014). Handbook of Human Resources Management Practice, 13th edition. London: Kogan Page.
Donnelly, J., Gibson, J. L., & Ivancevich, J. (2012). Organization: Behaviour, Structure Processes, 14th Edition. The McGraw-Hill Companies.
Greet, H. (2011). Dimensionalizing Cultures: The Hofstede Model In Conte., Online Reading In Psychology and Culture, 2 (1), 2011.
Griffin, R.W., & Moorhead, G. (2014). Organizational Behavior Managing People and Organizations, 11st edition. South-Western.
Hall, M. (2013). Shaping Organizational Culture: A Practitioner’s Perspective. Peak Development Consulting, LLC.
Hunt, O., & Uhl-Ben. (2014). Organizational Behaviour, 13rd edition. Wiley.
Judge, T., & Robbins, S.P. (2013). Organizational behavior. New Jersey: Pearson Education Inc.
Luthans, F. (2011). Organizational behavior, 12 th edition. Boston: McGraw-Hil.
McShane & Glinow. (2010). Organizational Behavior. New York: McGraw-Hill.
Meyer, M. (2010). Employee Commitment and Well-Being: A Critical Review, Theoritical Framework and Research Agenda. Journal of Vacational Behavior, 77.
Muindy, P. (2015). Quality of Work,Personality, Job Satisfaction,Competence and Job Performance: A Critical Review of Literature. European Scientific Journal, 11.
Schen, E. (2010). Organizational Culture and Leadership. San Fransisco: John Wiley & Son.
Schermerhorn, Jr., John R. Hunt, James G., & Osborn, Richard N. (2010). Organizational Behavior. New Jersey: John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Wayne, M., & Martocchio, J. (2016). Human Resources Management, 14th edition. Pearson Education Limited.