Main Article Content
This research has been purposed to discover and analyze the role of leadership, teamwork and business process on the achievement of account manager in selling the VPN products. These research methods used a quantitative approach by multiple linear regression analysis to examine the hypothesis. The research population and research sample were 85 respondents who work as Account Manager of the Manufacturing Segment, Service Business Division at PT. Telkom throughout Indonesia.The results showed if the leadership, teamwork and business process partially had a positive affect on the performance of the account manager in VPN sales. It also simultaneously affects the account manager's performance in VPN sales.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Bititci Umit, S., Ackermann, F., Ates, A., Davies, J., Garengo, P., Gibb, S., MacBryde, J., Mackay, D., Maguire, C., van der Meer, R., Shafti, F., Bourne, M. & Umit Firat, S. (2011). Managerial processes: business process that sustain performance. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 31(8), 851—91.
Busro, M. (2018). Teori-Teori Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Prenadameidia Group.
Edison. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung : Alfabeta.
Gomes, F.C. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Andi.
Hwang, S.J., Quast, L.N., Center, B.A., Chung, C.-T.N., Hahn, H.-J. & Wohkittel, J. (2015). The impact of leadership behaviours on leaders’ perceived job performance across cultures: comparing the role of charismatic, directive, participative, and supportive leadership behaviours in the U.S. and four Confucian Asian countries. Human Resource Development International, 18(3), 259-77.
Kartono, K. (2008). Pemimpin dan Kepemimpinan. PT Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.
Magal, S. R., dan Word, J. (2012). Integrated Business Process with ERP Systems. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons.
Marpaung, M. (2014). Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Dan Team Work Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Di Koperasi Sekjen Kemdikbud Senayan Jakarta. Jurnal Ilmiah WIDYA, 2(1), 33-40.
Maryani, A., & Hasbiansyah, O. (2011). Hubungan antara Pelatihan Model Sintagmatik dengan Sikap Mahasiswa. Prosiding SNaPP2011: Sosial, Ekonomi, dan Humaniora, 2(1), 183-194
Putri, A.R., Maison, & Darmaji. (2018). Kerjasama dan Kekompakan Siswa Dalam Pembelajaran Fisika di Kelas XII MIPA SMAN 3 Kota Jambi. Jurnal Pendidikan Fisika, 3(2), 32-40.
Rainer, R. Kelly, & Cegielski, Casey G. (2011). Introduction to Information Systems: Enabling and Transforming Business. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons..
Santoso, N.B.A, & Riyanto, S. (2020). Commitment, and Job Satisfaction on the Contract Employees Performance of Pt Bank Rakyat Indonesia Branch Office of Jakarta Daan Mogot. International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology, 5(1), 561-568.
Sharma, R. & Mani, P. (2012). Effective and Efficient Teamwork: Makes Things Happen More Than Anything Else in Organizations. International Journal of Social Science and Inter Disciplinary Research, 1(8), 154-171.