Main Article Content
The first president of the Republic of Indonesia, Sukarno, reminded the importance of the nation's strength of character which was built on the basis of a deep appreciation of the nation's view of life. Character is not only determine the existence and progress of individuals, but also the existence and progress of a group of individuals like a nation. Like an individual, in essence each nation has its own character that grows from shared experience. Referring to Sukarno's important ideas about character building, to provide life-contents and life-direction, the soul of this nation needs to be built intentionally to re-establish Indonesian values, through awareness, empowerment, and civilization of Pancasila values and morality. Based on the problem of the target subject, efforts are needed to develop an adaptive coaching program approach model in accordance with the objectives of the target subject. The model is used as an adaptive approach in the "Nation and Personal Character Building based on the Pancasila Ideology and Heroic Leadership Approach" as an effort to change the character and mindset of prisoners. The results of this dedication are expected to contribute to the Salemba class IIA correctional institutions (prisons), the prisoners, and all parties who are concerned in guiding prisoners.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Ancok, Dj. (2002). Outbound management training. Yogyakarta : UII Press
David, R.F. (2015). Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts.15th Edition.Prentice Hall
Gough, W.G. (1998). Character is destiny: the value of personal ethics in everyday life, USA : Forum, Prima Publishing.
Latif, Y (2017), Mata air keteladanan Pancasila dalam perbuatan. Jakarta : Mizan.
Lowney , C. (2005). Heroic leadership, Chicago, Illinois : Loyola Press.
__________(2009). Heroic living (terjemahan). Jakarta : Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Manurung, A.D.R. (2011). Efektivitas model pendekatan kepemimpinan heroik dalam pelatihan “personal character building bagi para mahasiswa di jakarta.proceeding, Lustrum Ubaya, Surabaya
_______________(2013). Efektivitas model pendekatan kepemimpinan heroik dalam pelatihan “personal character building bagi para siswa di jakarta. Hasil Penelitian (belum diterbitkan), Jakarta : UMB
¬¬¬¬¬________________(2019). Raison d’etre: pancasila sebagai ideology dan dasar negara. Jakarta: Gerakan Pembumian Pancasila
Mulyana, E.H. (2012). Manajemen pendidikan karakter. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara
Riyanto, A., Ohiotimur, J., Mulyatno, C.B., & Madung, O.G., (2015) Kearifan lokal Pancasila, butir-butir filsafat Keindonesiaan, Editor, Yogyakarta : Kanisius
Sastraprateja, M. (2013). Lima Gagasan yang dapat mengubah Indonesia. Jakarta: Pusat Kajian Filsafat dan Pancasila
Soekarno (2010). Indonesia menggugat. Jakarta : Fraksi Partai Demokrasi Indonesia Perjuangan DPR-RI
________ (1964) Di bawah bendera revolusi. Jakarta : Panitya Penerbit
Taylor, E.S., Peplau, A.L. & Sears, O.D. (2009). Social psychology. Los Angeles: Prentice.