Main Article Content
This study aims to analyze the effect of learning organizations and authentic personal branding on work achievement with authentic happiness as a mediator. Considering work achievement must be used as a goal to motivate employees in order to prepare themselves to enter the era of society 5.0. Data analysis techniques were carried out using structural equation model. The results of this study indicate that; (1) there is a positive and significant influence on authentic happiness on work achievement; (2) there is a positive and significant influence of learning organizations on authentic happiness; (3) there is a positive and significant influence on authentic personal branding on authentic happiness; (4) there is a positive and significant influence of learning organizations on work achievement with authentic happiness as a mediator; and (5) there is a positive and significant influence on authentic personal branding on work achievement with authentic happiness as a mediator.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Juliatriarsa, D. (2019). Society 5.0. https://m.bernas.id/66993-society-50.html.
Manurung, A. D. R. (2015). The influence of heroic leadership and learning organization to work achievement with authentic personal branding as mediator. Mediterranean Journal of Social Science, Vol 6, No 5 S5. doi: 10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n5s5p18
Marquardt, M. J. et al. (2002). Building the learning organization: A Systems Approach to Quantum Improvement and Global Success. New York: McGraw-Hill.
Marquardt, M. J. (2018). Optimizing the Power of Action Learning. Nicholas Brealey; 3rd ed. Edition.
Rampersad, H. K (2009). Authentic Personal Branding (Kindle Edition). Information Age Publishing, Inc. www.infoagepub.com.
Sarder, R. (2016). Building an Innovative Learning Organization: A Framework to Build a Smarter Workforce, Adapt to Change, and Drive Growth. DOI:10.1002/9781119235200. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/book/10.1002/9781119235200
Seligman, M. E. P. (2013). Authentic happiness. New York. Atria Paperback.
Senge, P.M. (2006). The Fifth Discipline – The Art & Practice of a Learning Organization, Revised Edition. New York: Doubleday