Main Article Content
This study aims to determine the relationship between entrepreneurial attitudes, innovation and creativity on business success. The object of this research lies in the company CV. Celbym and Yeiko are engaged in the garment industry. All variables in the study were calculated using a questionnaire with a 5- point Likert scale of 74 respondents with SPSS 24 software. The technique used in this study was validity test, reliability test, classic assumption test, hypothesis test, multiple regression analysis test and correlation matrix between dimensions. The result show tha entrepreunership, innovation and creativity have a significant effect on business success.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Hubeis, et., al. (2012). Professional Communication Personal Development Tools. Bogor: IPB Press.
Suryana. 2014. Entrepreneurship. Tips and Process for Success Edition 4. Salemba Empat. Jakarta.
Tamamudin. (2012). Analysis of the Effect of Brand Recognition, Quality Perception, Consumer Expectations and Product Innovations on Buying Decisions and Their Impact on Consumer Loyalty (Case study: Tamina Silk Batik Products). Research Journal, 9(2).