Main Article Content
The development of culinary business is increasing in Indonesia, especially in big cities, making promising business opportunities. Warung dimsum are used as research objects for the application of Business Model Canvas. The research method uses quantitative descriptive. Data collection is done by interview. The results of the interview show that the Key Activity element is the strongest in the Warung Dimsum. Suggestion from research is that there is a need to develop channel elements to expand sales.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Boedianto, L.P and Harjanti,D. (2015). Strategi Pengembangan Bisnis Pada Depot Selaris Dengann Pendekatan Business Model Canvas. AGORA Vol. 3(2) pp292-301
Bouwmann, H de Vos, H. Haaker, T. (2008) “Mobile Service Innovation and Business models” Springer, Berlin
Brata, BH., Husani, S., Ali, H. (2017). The Influence of Quality Products, Price, Promotion, and Location to Product Purchase Decision on Nitchi At PT. Jaya Swarasa Agung in Central Jakarta. Saudi Journal of Business and Management Studies. Vol-2, Iss-4B (Apr, 2017):433-445 433-445
Cunningham, Ian, Graham Dawes, and Ben Bennet. (2017). The Wisdom and Strategic Learning, Second Edition. USA: Routledge
D. A. Aaker, (2018). Strategic Marketing Management. Salemba Empat: Jakarta.
Daryanto, R. (2016). Bisnis Model Kanvas. Bandar Lampung.
Ghaziani, A. and Ventresca, M.J. (2005).keywords and cultural change: frame analysis of business model public talk, 1975-200. Sociological Forum 20 (4) pp523-559
Gierej, S. (2017). The Framework of Business Model in the Context of Industrial Internet of Things. Procedia Engineering, Vol 182, 206–212.
Osterwalder, A. and Pigneur, Y. (2009). Business model generation: A handbook for visionaries, game-changers, and challengers. Self-published.
Osterwalder, A and Pigneur, Y. (2010). Business model generation: a handbook for visionaries, game changers, and challengers. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Osterwalder, A and Pigneur, Y.(2011).Business Model Generation: inovação em modelos de negócio. Rio de Janeiro: Alta Books.
Piñeiro, F.Et Al (2017). Business Models On Startups : A Multicase Study. Vol 10(5), pp792-807
Sugiyono. 2008. Metodologi penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R& D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Teece, D. J., (2010), Business Models, Business Strategy, and Innovation. Long Range Planning, Vol 43(2-3), pp172-194
Trihendrawan, N.(2019). Sektor Kuliner Indonesia Tumbuh 12,7%. [Online] Tersedia : https://ekbis.sindonews.com/berita/1388028/34/sektor-kuliner-indonesia-tumbuh-127. [Di akses 16 Mei jam 23.00]
Zott, C., Amit, R., & Massa, L. (2011). The business model: recent developments and future research. Journal of Management, Vol 37 (4), pp1019-1042