Main Article Content
With so many companies that have emerged and can evolve over time, now the family company has experienced rapid progress. This article was created with the aim of being able to discuss the application of the principles of Good Corporate Governance in family businesses. PT. X which is engaged in heavy equipment transportation services and has two offices in different regions. By using descriptive qualitative analysis methods in order to provide good information and understand the principles of Good Corporate Governance. Based on the results of the study it can be concluded that PT. X must face problems in the application of the principle of corporate accountability is still not able to apply the job desk properly so that in the implementation of the job desk that is implemented still does not meet the principle of independence. So the company is expected to be able to better organize the organizational structure and by using the Family Owned Enterprise (FOE) family company so that the principles of Good Corporate Governance can be better applied to the company.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Ali, H. (2020). Modul Business Ethics & GG Ethics of Consumer Protection. Jakarta: Universitas Mercubuana.
Andypratama, L. W., & Mustamu, R. H. (2013). Penerapan Prinsip-Prinsip Good Corporate CGovernance Pada Perusahaan Keluarga: Studi Deskriptif Distributor Makanan. Jurnal EMBA, 1., (1)., 1-11.
Arief, H. M. (2019). Business Ethic and Good Governance (BE & GG) Etika Bisnis Pada PT. Sucaco Tbk. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen Terapan (JIMT`), 1., (2)., 153-161.
Arijanto, A. (2014). Etika Bisnis bagi Pelaku Bisnis (Cara cerdas dalam memahami konsep dan faktor-faktor etika bisnis dengan beberapa contoh praktis) Edisi Ketiga. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
Ghozali , I. (2015). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS.23. Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro.
Ghozali, I. (2013). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS.21. Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro.
Kusmiarti, P. (2020). Implementasi Etika Bisnis Dan Good Corporate Governance pada Perkebunan Kelapa Sawit PT. Bumitama Gunajaya Agro. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen Terapan, 1., (3)., 196-210.
Pratiwi, D., Mulyawan, S., & Lino, Z. E. (2020). The Role Of Corporate On Governance On Financial Statement Quality And Investor Reaction. Dinasti International Journal Of Economics Finance & Accounting, 1., (1)., 31-39.
Sugiyono . (2017). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sutedi, A. (2011). Good Corporate Governance. Jakarta: Sinar Grafika.
Wulandari, D. R., & Ali, H. (2018, October Senin). Business Ethics & Good Governance Penerapan Etika Bisnis Pada Perusahaan The Body Shop. Diambil kembali dari Slideshare.net: https://www.slideshare.net/dyahruthw/7beampggdyah-ruth-wulandarihapzi-alietika-amp-bisnisetika-bisnis-the-body-shop-universitas-mercu-buana2018docx