Main Article Content
Business Model Canvas becomes a company performance appraisal. BMC is widely used for initial design of business process. In this research, the author is focusing on analyzing business process in XYZ University, one of the largest well known universities in Indonesia. Through the business process, translated onto BMC to see wider view from the beginning to the end of the process. The BMC and then transforms into 4 areas of Balanced Scorecard to see percentage of 4 areas of the business process. Type of data is primary, by observing and interviewing some employees, students, and alumni, and secondary by searching information through social media. The methods is Business Model Canvas and Balanced Scorecard. The result is by including some inputs, business process of XYZ University confirms that the university will survive in long term and has good capacity to remain as one of the high rank universities in Indonesia.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Dewi, I., (2018). PENGEMBANGAN STRATEGI PEMASARAN BISNIS MODEL KANVAS PADA PT PENTARIO LIBERIA PERSADA (Kebun Sayur Surabaya). Seminar Nasional “Inovasi Pangan Lokal Untuk Mendukung Ketahanan Pangan” Universitas Mercu Buana Yogyakarta – Yogyakarta, 28 April 2018, ISSN: 2656-6796
Firmanda, V., SISTEM INFORMASI SDM PENILAIAN KINERJA KARYAWAN DENGAN METODE BALANCED SCORECARD. Universitas Mercu Buana, Ensiklopedia of Journal Vol. 1 No.2 Edisi 2 Januari 2019, P-ISSN 2622-9110, E-ISSN 2654-8399
Sawitri, D., (2019). STRATEGY FOR DIVERSIFYING TYPICAL SNACKS OF TRENGGALEK PRODUCTS TO INCREASE COMPETITIVENESS IN THE ERA OF SDGS BY USING BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS. International Journal of Organizational Innovation. 0984 IJOI, The International Journal of Organizational Innovation Volume 12 Number 2, October 2019
Piñeiro, F., (2017), BUSINESS MODELS ON STARTUPS: A MULTICASE STUDY. Rev. Adm. UFSM, Santa Maria, v. 10, número 5, p. 792-807, 2017 DOI: 10.5902/19834659 29161
Bonazzi, F., (2013). Innovation and Business Model: a case study about integration of Innovation Funnel and Business Model Canvas. Rev. bus. manag., São Paulo, Vol. 16, No. 53, pp. 616-637, Oct./Dec. 2014ISSN 1806-4892
Trimble, C., (2015). MORE THAN A FIELD TRIP: THE BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS AS SUPPORT FOR FIELD SITE VISITS IN MARKETING COURSES. Marketing Management Association Spring 2015 Proceedings
Leon, M., (2015). Designing a Model of a Digital Ecosystem for Healthcare and Wellness Using the Business Model Canvas. J Med Syst (2016) 40:144 DOI 10.1007/s10916-016-0488-3
Giourka, P., (2019). The Smart City Business Model Canvas—A Smart City Business Modeling Framework and Practical Tool. Energies 2019, 12, 4798; doi:10.3390/en12244798
Tarver, E., 2020, https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/balancedscorecard.asp. (16 May 2020, 15.20 pm)
Dewi, P., (2017). IMPLEMENTASI BALANCED SCORECARD DALAM PENYUSUNAN RENCANA STRATEGIS DI RUMAH SAKIT UMUM DAERAH WANGAYA KOTA DENPASAR. E-Jurnal Akuntansi Universitas Udayana ISSN: 2302-8556 Vol.18.2. Februari (2017): 965-995
Ali, Hapzi. 2020. Modul Strategic Management Program Studi Magister Management. UMB Jakarta.