Main Article Content
This research aims to determine the effect of work motivation and work discipline on employee performance partially and simultaneously at the same time. The type of research used is explanatory research with a quantitative approach. The sample of this study were employees at the Merangin Regency Resettlement Area Office. Number of sample were 80 person. Data obtained by distributing questionnaires. The data analysis technique used in this study is multiple linear regression analysis, using the F test and T test. The results of multiple linear regression Y = 79.21 + 0.41 X1 + 0.74 X2 + e. Meanwhile the results of the T test of work motivation variables on employee performance are t count ≥ t table or 3.31 ≥ 1.99. while, work discipline variable on employee performance was t count ≥ t table or 5.02 ≥ 1.99. The coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.34%. This means that 34% of the variation in performance can be predicted by work motivation and work discipline variables. While 65% can be predicted by other variables.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Annisa Pratiwi dan Ismi Darmastuti. 2014. Pengaruh Motivasi Dan Disiplin Keja Pegawai Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai. Diponegoro Journal of Management. Vol 01 (01) pp:1-13
Hasibuan, Malayu S. P. 2007. Organisasi dan Motivasi Dasar Peningkatan Produktivitas. BumiAksara: Jakarta.
Masasti dan Ismiyati. 2015. Pengaruh Displin Kerja, Motivasi Kerja Dan Tata Ruang Kantor Terjadap Kinerja Pegawai Kelurahan Kecamatan Purbalingga. Economic Education analysis journal. Vol 4 (3) pp: 706-719.
Mathis, L. R. dan J. H. Jackson. 2010. Human Resource Management.13th Edition. Sout Western College Publishing: Ohio.
Rivai, Veithzal. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan. Edisi Kedua. Raja Grafindo Persada: Jakarta.