Main Article Content
The aims of the study was to see the leadership style toward students’ performance as event organizer of 'Economic Care Day' held by students. Quantitative becomes a method in this study. Meanwhile, data was analyzed with SPSS 19 tools using a simple linear regression test. Research Data was collected through observations, questionnaires and documentation. The research sample was students of Semester IV (four) class B in the economic education study program of STKIP YPM that contracted leadership courses. Based on data, it was known that the research results show that: there was a significant influence between the leadership style toward the student's performance in the events in the Economic’s Care Day. It can be seen from the ability of team leaders in establishing cooperation and coordination relationship with various parties, especially among the organizer team, in this matter was based on the ability of effective communication and team leader behavior. The regression coefficient was obtained at 0.77, meaning that any change in team leadership appears to clearly affect student performance as the event organizer by 77.0%.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Komariah dan Triatna. (2008). Visionary Kreitner, Robert & Kinicki, Angelo. Leadership. PT Bumi Aksara. Jakarta.
Luthan, Fred. (2006). Perilaku Organisasi. (edisi ke-10). Bahasa Indonesia. Andi Offset Yogyakarta.
Mangkunegara. Anwar Prabu.2007. “Evaluasi Kinerja Sumber Daya Manusia.” Bandung Refika Aditama.
Moleong, Lexy J. (2010). Metodelogi Penelitian Kualitatif. PT Remaja Rosdakarya. Bandung.
Muhaimi, dkk. 2006. Manajemen Pendidikan Aplikasi dalam penyusunan Rencana Pengembangan Sekolah dan Madrasah. Kencana Prenada Media Group. Jakarta.
Mujiono Imam. 2002. Kepemimpinan dan Keorganisasian Yogyakarta: UII Pres
Murniati dan Usman. (2009). Implemetasi Manajemen Stratejik dalam Pemberdayaan Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan. Cita Pustaka Media Perintis. Bandung.
Ndraha, Taliziduhu. (2005). Teori Budaya organisasi. Rineka Cipta. Jakarta.
Rahmah, Tuti. (2011). Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja dan Budaya Organisasi Sekolah terhadap Kinerja Guru di SMA Negeri keumala Kabupaten Pidie. Tesis: PPs Unsyiah.
Reni Yesi S, Kepemimpinan, Disiplin Kerja, Kinerja Pegawai. Jurnal, Juli 2017
Robins, Stephen P & Coulter, Mary. (2012). 11th Ed. Management. Pearson. England
Robins, Stephen P & Coulter, Mary. (2016). 13rd Ed. Management. Pearson. England.
Susilo Toto Raharjo, dkk JURNAL STUDI MANAJEMEN & ORGANISASI Volume 3, Nomor 2, Juli, Tahun 2006.
Suwatno, 2013. Manajemen SDM dalam Organisasi public dan Bisnis. ALFABETA. Bandung.
Wikir, 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia dalam Organisasi Sekolah. Multi Presindo. Yogyakarta.