Main Article Content
The purpose of this research is to investigate the effect of compensation, competence and leadership on employee performance. This research was conducted at the Ministry of Industry, the responses used were 81 employees in the Ministry of Industry. The data processed by using Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) Version 24. The resultsof this research showing that compensation has no effect and no significant effect on performance, on the other hand competence has significant effect on performance and also leadership has significant effect on performance.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Mondy, Wayne. (2008). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Jilid 1. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Rivai, Veithzal. 2011, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan: dari Teori ke Praktik, Jakarta : RajaGrafindo Persada
Palan (2007) Competency Management : Teknis Mengimplementasikan Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Berbasis Kompetensi untuk meningkatkan Daya Saing Organisasi. PPM. Salemba Empat, Jakarta.
Yulk, Gary (2010). Kepemimpinan dalam Organisasi, Edisi Kelima, Jakarta, PT Indeks