Main Article Content
The aim of the research was to analyze the service quality of drinking water companies using the servQual method. This research is a quantitative research with research method conducted in different companies in the city of Mataram, Lombok. Data analysis was performed using the service quality method (ServQual). The results showed that the customer satisfaction criteria on each service characteristic in general of the five components were on average very good, this is known from the results of the NKJ calculation which are results 1,022 that are classified as very good.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Dursun, T, Oskaybas, K. and Gokmen, C. 2014. Perceived quality of distance education from the user perspective. Contemporary Educational Technology, 5(2), pp. 121-145
Kotler, P, & Karen F.A. Fox. 2005. Strategic Marketing for Educational Institutions. New Jersey: Prentice Hall Ince.
Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V.A., and Berry, L.L. 1994. Reassessment of expectations as a comparison standard in measuring service quality: Implications for future research. Journal of Marketing, vol. 58, pp. 111- 24.
Tjiptono, F. 2005. Service Quality and Stativication. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Tjiptono, F. 2008. Service Management, Second Edition. Yogyakarta: Andi Ofset.
Wastranu, I.K., Wahyuni, C.R., Liansari, G. P. 2014. Proposed Improvement of the Quality of Service in Higher Education X Using the Service Quality (ServQual) method. Integra Maker. 1 (2). pp. 180-192.
Wijaya, T. 2011. Service quality management. Jakarta: PT index
Winarno, H., Absor, T.B. 2018. Analysis of service quality with service quality (ServQual) and importance of performance analysis (IPA) methods in PT. Media Full Engineering. Journal of Industrial and Logistics Management. 1 (2). pp. 146-160
Yamit, Z. 2005. Quality management of products and services Yogyakarta: FE UII Yogyakarta.