Main Article Content
The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of E-CRM and E-Marketing on customer loyalty and intervening satisfaction of consumers of PT. Indofood. In this study, the authors use Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) with the Partial Least Square (PLS) approach to answer research problems related to the effect of E-CRM and E-Marketing on customer loyalty with the intervening variable of customer satisfaction. This study indicates that based on the results of hypothesis testing, E-CRM affects customer loyalty with the intervening variable of customer satisfaction, as well as the results of testing the hypothesis that E-Marketing affects customer loyalty with the intervening variable of customer satisfaction.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Jih, W, -J., Lee, S. -F., 2010, Effect of E-CRM Value Perceptions on Website Loyalty: An Empirical
Investigation from Customer Perspective, International Journal of E-Business Research, Vol. 6, No.
(Kotler & Keller, 2013) Kotler, P., & Keller, KL (2013). Marketing Management Volume 1. In Jakarta.
Suyitno, A., & Sudarso, I. (2019). Design of Customer Satisfaction Improvement with Servqual and IPA Method Approach at Underpass Cafe. National Seminar on Innovation and Technology Applications in Industry 2019.
Salehi, M., Mirzaei, H., Aghaei, M., & Abyari, M. (2012) Dissimilarity of E-Marketing VS Traditional
Marketing. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 2(1),