Main Article Content
The sea transportation system plays a very important role in a country's economy. but there are still a number of issues that are of concern to commercial companies such as late delivery of spare parts and ship operations that occur at PT. Sumberbumi Global Niaga. Based on these problems the authors also conducted an analysis to determine whether there is an effect of the late delivery of spare parts to the ship's operations. The author uses quantitative research methods. With a total sample of 12 items. In searching for the calculation results the authors conducted several data analyzes with the results of the correlation test of 0.897 (rxy = 0.897) which proved that a positive correlation exists. And while tcount = 6,812 (6,812> 1,812) and fcount = 17.14 (17.14> 4.96), where if tcount> ttable and fcount> ftabel Linear regression equation is Y = A + bX, then there is a significant relationship between variable late delivery of spare parts against ship operations. Therefore, the results of the study showed that the late delivery of spare parts proved to be significant for ship operations at PT. Sumberbumi Global Niaga. The author also explained several solutions, namely by applying additional spare parts or backup. The goal is as an anticipation if there is a lack of supply of ship parts, so that ship operations are not disrupted if there is a lead time on spare parts.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Ariesta, Tika Pratama dan Mukti Wibowo. 2014. Plan Maintenance System untuk Safety Equipment di Kapal Volume 1, No. 1 yang dapat diakses melalui https://docplayer.info/47620331-Plan- maintenance-system-untuk-safety-equipment-di- kapal.html (diakses Hasna Fariz pada 14 Januari 2020 pukul 15.13 WIB).
Assauri, Sofjan. 2008. Manajemen Produksi dan Operasi. Jakarta : Lembaga Penerbit Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Indonesia.
Capt. R. P. Suyono, M.Mar, 2001. Shipping Pengangkutan Intermodal Ekspor Impor Melalui Laut Edisi IV, Jakarta.
Danuasmoro, Goenawan. 2003. Manajemen Perawatan.
Jakarta, penerbit: Yayasan Bina Citra Samudera.
Echols, John M. dan Hassan Shadily. 2014. Kamus Bahasa Inggris Indonesia. Jakarta : PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Gopalakrishnan, P., dan Banerji, A.K., 1997, Maintenance and Spare Parts Management, 1st ed., Rajkamal Electric Press, Delhi.
Indrajit, Richardus Eko., & Djokopranoto, Richardus.
2015. Manajemen Persediaan. Jakarta: Gramedia Widiasarana Indonesia.
Kosasih dan Soewedo. 2007. Manajemen Perusahaan Pelayaran. Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo Persada.
Lasse, D. 2012. Manajemen peralatan : aspek operasional dan perawatan. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Sugiyono. 2004. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.CV
Sugiyono. 2017. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.CV
SOLAS Convention (Safety of Life at Sea) 1974/1978 as amended.
ISM Code (International Safety Management Code) 1992/1996.