Main Article Content
This paper shows the role of Syafana Islamic School's strategic management in the transformation of the implementation of the full-day program by changing it to a boarding school system. These changes are not only in the aspect of the learning system, but even on the curriculum side which uses the combination of several curricula; Diknas, Egypt (Al-Azhar) and Cambridge are integrated into the concept of Islamic boarding school, the change process is observed and analyzed using the SWOT analysis model (Strength, Weakness ,Opportunity and Threath) with an emphasis on the process of changing the system and curriculum applied by Syafana Islamic School. With the results and findings, there is a strategic management in the transformation by integrating and using four collaborative strategies. First, the Strategic Opportunity Strategy. With the model of merging and accumulating strengths by exploiting various opportunities. Second, the Strength Threath Strategy with knowledge of the strengths possessed can see and anticipate existing threats. Third, the Weakness Opportunity Strategy, the opportunity to be a major factor in efforts to overcome the weaknesses in this institution and Finally the Weakness Threath Strategy. Defense efforts are still analyzed and carried out in order to minimize weaknesses and threats from outside the institution.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Damri Hasibuan : Wawancara. n.d.“Damri Hasibuan.”
Feriyanto, Andri. 2017. “Pengantar Manajemen (3 in 1) Untuk Mahasiswa Dan Umum.” P. 182 in. Mediatera: Kebumen.
Hadi, Abdul. 2013. “KONSEP ANALISIS SWOT DALAM PENINGKATAN MUTU LEMBAGA MADRASAH.” Jurnal Ilmiah Didaktika 14(1).
Maisah. 2020. Manajemen Strategik Dalam Perspektif Pendidikan Islam. Salim Media Indonesia: Jambi.
Muhaimin, dkk. 2011. Manajemen Pendidikan Aplikasinya Dalam Penyusunan Rencana Pengembangan Sekolah/Madrasah. Cet ke 3. Kencana Prenada Media Group.
Nanang Firdaus Maduki. 2021.“Wawancara.”
Nazaruddin. 2020. Manajemen Strategik. Palembang: CV. Amanah.
Rahmat Hidayat. 2016. Ilmu Pendidika Islam, Menuntun Arah Pendidikan Islam Indonesia. Medan: Lembaga Peduli Pengembangan Pendidikan Indonesia (LPPPI).
Salim dkk. 2019. Analisis Swot Dengan Model Kuesioner. semarang: Semarang.
Sujana. 2011. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen. Bandung: Maju, C V Mandar.
Wanuri. 2011. “Manajemen Perubahan.” Jurnal STIE Semarang 3(1):12.
Wasatiyah. 2020. “Serba Serbi Alumni Azhaar.” Retrieved (https://www.wasathiyyah.com/serba-serbi-azhar/kegiatan alumni/28/04/2019/alumni-al-azhar-mesir-sepakat-bentuk-fplpa/.).
Winardi. 2017. Manajemen Perubahan (Management of Change. Kencana: Jakarta.