Main Article Content
This research has intended to reveal the impact caused by training, motivation and organizational culture on employee performance at the BLSDM Education and Training Center of the Ministry of Communication and Informatics. This research type was included in descriptive quantitative through distributing questions to employees on a Likert scale. The respondents used as many as 40 employees with help from SPPS25 software program, data analysis was carried out by validity, reliability, and some linear regression correlation. The sampling technique obtained from its sample of respondents with the data analysis technique used was multiple linear regression. The results showed that; (1) Training had a significant effect on employee performance; (2) Motivation has a significant impact on employee performance; (3) Organizational culture had a significant impact on employees.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Alfiyah, N., & Riyanto, S. (2019). The Effect of Compensation, Work Environment and Training on Employees’ Performance of Politeknik LP3I Jakarta. International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology, 4(5), 947-955.
Anitha, R., & Kumar, M.A. (2016). A Study on the Impact of Training on Employee Performance in Private Insurance Sector. Coimbstore District, 6, 1079-1089.
Bangun, W. (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Erlangga.
Irnawati, J.E., & Prasetyo, J.H. (2020). The Influence Over the Transformational of Leadership Style, the Organizational Culture, and Employee Empowerment towards Achievement of Organizational Strategies in one the Central Government Organization. International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology, 5(3), 917-927.
Mangkunegara, A.A.P. (2011). Manajemen Sumber Daya Perusahaan. Bandung: Remaja. Rosdikarya.
Mardiyah, A., & Purba, C.B. (2019). The Effects of Competency, Training and Education, and Career Development on Employees’ Performance at Hermina Hospital Kemayoran. International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology, 4(6), 313-323.
Maruhun, S., & Chaerudin. (2019). The Effect of Discipline and Training on Job Motivation and Implication on Employee Performance (Study Case at PT. Vania Interior Furnishing). Dinasti International Journal of Education Management and Social Science, 1(2), 197-207.
Noe, R.A. (2010). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Mencapai Keunggulan Bersaing. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Putra, R., & Ruslan, S. (2021). Influence Work Discipline, Organizational Learning, and Motivation to Employee Performance at PT CIMB Niaga Tbk. Dinasti International Journal of Digital Business Management, 2(2), 324-334.
Robbins, S.P., & Coulter, M. (2012). Management. 11th. Prentice Hall., New Jersey.
Sinambela, L.P. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara
Suryadi, H., & Aima, M.H. (2019). The Influence of Organizational Culture and Training on Organizational Commitment and Also Its Implications on the Performance of Health Workers in Puskesmas Johar Baru District. Dinasti International Journal of Management Science, 1(2), 148-162.