Main Article Content
This study aimed to analyze the effect of discipline, job satisfaction, and work motivation on employee performance at PT. Pos Indonesia,Central Jakarta Branch The research methodology used a quantitative method with cross-section data and primary data obtained from questionnaires. Mechanical sampling using a purposive sampling method with the data in 2019. The data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression to test the validity, reliability test, the test model stability, linearity test, normality test, classic assumption test (multicollinearity test, heteroscedasticity test) and hypothesis testing t-statistic and f-statistic to examine the effects together with a significance level of 5%. The results of this study showed that in partial variable Motivation of work, Discipline, and Job Satisfaction has a positive and significant impact on the Satisfaction of Employee Performance. Meanwhile, the independent variable of Motivation of work, Discipline, and Job Satisfaction with together have a significant relationship to the dependent variable, Satisfaction of Employee Performance. Coefficient of determination from this study showed 72.03% result, it shows that the variation of the independent variables are Motivation of work, Discipline and Job Satisfaction can explain the rise and fall of the dependent variable variation Satisfaction of Employee Performance is 72.03%, while the remaining 27.97% affected by other independent variables.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Belle, N., & Cantarelli, P. (2017). Work motivation. In Experiments in Public Management Research: Challenges and Contributions.
Creswell, J. (2013). Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches. In Research design.
Hamali, Arif. Yusuf. 2018. Pemahaman Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. CAPS (Center for Academic Publishing Service). Jakarta
Hamid, Z., Muzamil, M., & Shah, S. A. (2019). Strategic human resource management. In Handbook of Research on Positive Organizational Behavior for Improved Workplace Performance.
Hasibuan, S.P. Malayu. Manajemen Dasar, Pengertian, dan Masalah. PT Bumi Aksara. Jakarta
LeSage, J. (2015). Spatial econometrics. In Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Economic Geography.
Parker, I., & Parker, I. (2020). Quantitative. In Psychology through Critical Auto-Ethnography.
Priansa, Donni. Juni. (2017). Manajemen Kinerja Kepegawaian. CV Pustaka Setia. Bandung, p. 48.
Rivai, Veithzal. dan Sagala, Ella. Jauvani. (2009)Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan: Dari Teori ke Praktik. PT Rajagerindo Persada. Jakarta
Sajangbati, A.S. Ivonne. (2013). Motivasi, Disiplin dan Kepuasan pengaruhnya terhadap Kinerja Pegawai PT Pos Indonesia cabang Bitung, in: Jurnal Emba, Vol. 1 (6), p. 669.
Sutrisno, Edy. (2017)a. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Kencana. Jakarta
Terry, George. R. 2006. Prinsip-Prinsip Manajemen. Penerbit PT Bumi Aksara. Jakarta, p. 9.
Widarjono, Agus. 2013a. Ekonometrika : Pengantar dan Aplikasinya. UPP STIM YKPN. Yogyakarta