Main Article Content
This study aims to analyze: 1) Transformational leadership influences work motivation on employees of PT Meritindo Sejahtera Jakarta. 2) Job stress influences work motivation on PT Meritindo Sejahtera Jakarta employees. 3) Transformational leadership influencesperformance service of PT Meritindo Sejahtera Jakarta employees. 4) work stress affects theperformance service of PTemployees Merintido Sejahtera Jakarta. 5) work motivation has an effect onperformance service of PT Meritindo Sejahtera Jakarta employees. The research method is: quantitative research that uses the survey method in question is to explain the causal relationships or correlations commonly referred to as path analysis tools with analytical tools using the Lisrel SEM Program 8.8. Respondents were 199 employees at PT Meritindo Sejahtera Jakarta. The results of the study are: 1) the influence of transformational leadership on work motivation of PT Meritindo Sejahtera Jakarta employees. 2) the insignificant influence of work stress on work motivation on employees of PT Meritindo Sejahtera Jakarta. 3) the influence of transformational leadership onperformance service on PT Meritindo Sejahtera employees 4) the influence of work stress onperformance service employeeon PT Meritindo Sejahtera Jakarta employees. 5) the influence of motivation onperformance service on PT Meritindo Sejahtera employees.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Volume 1, Issue 1, October 2019 E-ISSN : 2686-6331, P-ISSN : 2686-6358
Available Online: https://dinastirpub.org/DIJEMSS Page 107
19. ZAREEN, Memoona; RAZZAQ, Kiran; MUJTABA, Bahaudin G. Impact of transactional, transformational and laissez-faire leadership styles on motivation: A quantitative study of banking employees in Pakistan. Public Organization Review, 2015, 15.4: 531-549. 20. DESCHAMPS, Carl, et al. Transformational leadership and change: How leaders influence their followers' motivation through organizational justice. Journal of Healthcare Management, 2016, 61.3: 194-213. 21. LOGAN, Gordon D. On the ability to inhibit thought and action: A users' guide to the stop signal paradigm. 1994. 22. SPENCER, Rosemary; COIERA, Enrico; LOGAN, Pamela. Variation in communication loads on clinical staff in the emergency department. Annals of emergency medicine, 2004, 44.3: 268-273. 23. KHARIS, Indra. The influence of transformational leadership style on employee performance with work motivation as an intervening variable (study on poor branch employees of Malang East Java). Journal of Business Administration, 2015, 20.1. 24. Logan Ali, AYS, Ali, AA, & Adan, AA (2013). Working conditions and employees' productivity in manufacturing companies in Sub-Saharan African Context: Case of Somalia. Educational Research International, 2 (2), 67–78. 25. TAMPI, Bryan Johannes. The Effect of Leadership Style and Motivation on Employee Performance at PT. Bank Negara Indonesia, tbk (regional sales manado). ACTA DIURNA COMMUNICATION, 2014, 3.4. 26. MASSIE, Rachel N .; AREROS, William A .; RUMAWAS, Wilhelmina. The Effect of Job Stress on Employee Performance at Manado IT Center Management Office. Journal of Business Administration, 2018, 6.002 .. 27. FITRIYAH, Sofi. EFFECT OF WORK STRESS ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN PT. SIMPATINDO MULTI MEDIA BANDUNG. 2016. PhD Thesis. Widyatama University. 28. OEMAR, Usailan; HELL, Leo. The Effect of Job Stress on Employee Performance in the Regional Income, Finance and Asset Service of Musi Banyuasin Regency. Global Ecoment Journal, 2017, 2.2. 29. DEWI, K. Ayu Budiastiti Purnama; WIBAWA, I. Made Artha. Effect of Job Stress on Turnover Intention Mediated by Job Satisfaction of AJB Bumiputera's 1912 Agent. EJournal of Management, 2016, 5.6. 30. TINDOW, Mohammad Iman; MEKEL, Peggy A .; SENDOW, Greis M. Work Discipline, Motivation and Compensation for Effects on Employee Performance at PT. Bank of North Sulawesi Branch of Calaca. EMBA Journal: Journal of Economic, Management, Business and Accounting Research, 2014, 2.2. 31. HANAFI, Bayu Dwi Laksono; YOHANA, Corry. The influence of motivation, and work environment, on employee performance, with job satisfaction as a mediating variable at PT BNI Life Insurance. Journal of Economic and Business Education (JPEB), 2017, 5.1: 73-89. 32. HAIR, Joseph F .; RINGLE, Christian M .; SARSTEDT, Marko. Partial least squares: the better approach to structural equation modeling ?. Long Range Planning, 2012, 45.56: 312-319.