Main Article Content
This research is to know the effect of internal variables of Sharia Banks (amount of financing and operational expense than operating income (BOPO)) on Sharia Banks Performance (Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Non Performing Financing (NPF), Return On Asset (ROA) and Financing to Deposit Ratio (FDR) in Indonesia. The population in this research is the whole of Sharia Banks in Indonesia year of 2010 - 2017, with a sample of 6 Sharia Banks. The analysis tool uses Partial Least Square with SmartPLS program. The results of research showed that internal variables of Sharia Banks (amount of financing and BOPO) have a positive and significant effect on Sharia Banks Performance (CAR, NPF, ROA and FDR).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Alissanda, Dandy Gustian. 2015. Pengaruh CAR, BOPO Dan FDR Terhadap Non Performing Finance (NPF) pada Bank Umum Syariah Tahun 2011-2013. Prosiding
Ghozali, Imam. 2006. Structural Equation Modeling: Metode Alternatif dengan Partial Least Square. Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang.
Iskandar, Syamsu. 2008. Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lain. PT.Semesta Asa Bersama. Jakarta.
Martono dan D.Agus Harjito. 2002. Manajemen Keuangan. Edisi Pertama. Cetakan Kedua. Ekonisia. Yogyakarta.