Main Article Content
This study aims to evaluate the service component standard of the Directorate General of Tax Information and Complaints Service Office and to identify the factors supporting the success of services at the Information and Information Services Office Complaints from the Directorate General of Tax. This study uses qualitative methods through interviews. The results show that there are several service standard components not included in the Information and Complaints Service Office's Standard Standards, namely cost/tariff requirements, infrastructure and/or facilities, implementing competencies, internal control, complaint handling, service guarantees, security guarantees, and performance evaluation executor. However, the Ministry of Finance has further stipulated which components must be included in the Standard Operating Procedures in the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia Number 131 / PMK.01 / 2015 concerning Guidelines for the Preparation of Business Processes, Decision Making Framework and Standard Operating Procedures in Ministry of Finance environment. Even though it does not meet the components in the Public Service Act it is not considered a problem as long as it fulfills the components in the PMK. Supporting factors for service success begins with determining Strategic Targets and Key Performance Indicators, then supported by activities needed to achieve the targets of each of the Key Performance Indicators.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Presidential Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 81 of 2010 concerning Grand Design Reformasi Birokrasi tahun 2010-2025
Peraturan Menteri Keuangan Nomor 174/PMK.01/2012 tentang Organisasi dan Tata Kerja Kantor Layanan Informasi dan Pengaduan Direktoran Jenderal Pajak
Peraturan Menteri Keuangan Republik Indonesia Nomor 206.2/PMK.01/2014 tentang Organisasi dan Tata Kerja Instansi Vertikal Direktorat Jenderal Pajak
Peraturan Menteri Keuangan Republik Indonesia Nomor 234/PMK.01/2015 tentang Organisasi dan Tata Kerja Kementerian Keuangan