Main Article Content
This research was conducted to determine the effect of workload, work environment and career development on employee job satisfaction. The object of this research is private employees of PT. Sari Coffee Indonesia, Tbk (Case study of the Store Development and Contarction division). This analysis uses independent variables namely workload, work environment and career development. This research was conducted on 50 respondents using quantitative descriptive methods. Therefore, the data analysis used is statistical analysis in the form of multiple linear regression tests. The results of this study indicate that workload and career development have a positive effect on job satisfaction but partially and simultaneously, the environment on job satisfaction of employees of PT. Sari Coffee Indonesia, Tbk (Case study of the Store Development and Contarction division). This is evidenced from the partial results (t test) shows the significant value of the independent variable, namely the work environment of 0,000 which supports the hypothesis. In the test of Variance Analysis (ANOVA) in the multiple regression equation shows that the F-value is greater than the F-table (F = 38.536> F-table = 2.41) or the Probability Value is smaller than 0.05. The value of the multiple correlation coefficient (R) is 0.846 and R Square (R2) is 0.715. The value of R Square (0.715) means that 69.7% of the contribution of job satisfaction can be explained by the three independent variables namely workload, work environment and career development. Therefore the results of this research test state that there is a positive influence between workload variables, work environment and career development on job satisfaction of employees of PT. Sari Coffee Indonesia, Tbk (Case study of the Store Development and Contarction division).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Davis, Keith dan John W. Newstrom. 1985. Perilaku Dalam Organisasi. Jakarta : Erlangga.
Dhini Rama Dhania Universitas Muria Kudus, Prngaruh Stress Kerja, beban Kerja Terhadap kepuasan Kerja (Studi Pada Nedical representatif di Kota Kudus). Volume I, No 1, Desember 2011
Edisi Agustus 2016 ISSN : 2540-816X JURNAL Ecoment Global 75