Main Article Content
The In the 21 st century and move on in 4.0 era, it has avery significant impact and influence on marketing trends, not least in the world of education that carries social values (non-profit). Tren marketing trend is shifting and even shifting from conventional (offline) to digital (online). For business people, the concept of digital marketing is very helful for marketing products across regions and countries, from anywhere and anytime through the internet, so with education institutions can market school excellence (brand awareness) trough the internet. Focus of the issues raised are: (1) How brand awareness strategy trough digital marketing is carried out by the integrated Islamic school Syajarul Qur’an (2) What are the obstacles and benefits of implementating digital marketing for integrated Islamic Schools Syajarul Qur’an Gelumbang / Muara Enim. To deepen and reveal the above problems the researcher will use qualitative research which is of course very useful for investigations in order to provide facts and data regarding the implementation of digital marketing barand awareness of integrated Islamic Schools that we meanbove. Then the data obtained will be abalyzed with the groundes theory approach which provides development of the field of reaserch studies. Then the data collection techniques using interview, documentation and observation. Data reduction techniques namely sharping, classifying, directing, organizing, data and removing unnecessary data, verification, data presentation and drawing conclusions. While the theory used in this study is the theory of brand awareness strategy implementation which means how far the implementation of digital marketing for stakeholder satisfaction as well as how far the image formed influences prospective customers decisions. From the results of preliminary research conducted by researchers found that the brand awareness strategy trough digital marketing the school delivered a positioning statement in each facebook post, whatApp and instagram groups and established relationships with customers in a past respond in the medisocial which is used and which is not important is involving a third party (sisko) to deliver school information concerning:
- Managerial Service: (Teacher Assessment, Education Calender, Library, Inventory and Administration).
- Finacial Service: (Montly finance, Cash Flow, e-Money, and recep of financial records)
- Teaching Service: ( Curriculum, Syllabus and RPP, report cards and assement, Guidance Counceling, extracurricular)
- Communication Service: (Communication Book, Polls, School News, Announcements, Branding tool).
The obstacles and benefits of implementating digital marketing related to wifi systems that are less supportive. Suggestions for school managers to continue to run school marketing with conventional (customer centric) and remain consistent in marketing brand awareness through digital marketing developing digital marketing based on clusters (age cluster, domiciles) and other.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Afifah Nur, Penerapan Digital Marketing dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Keberhasilan Usaha Mikro di Indonesia dan Malaysia, 2014
Cafley Dave, Digital Business and E-Commerce Manajemen Strategi Implemation and practice, England: Pearson Education Limited, 2015, hlm 18
Danim Sudarwan, artikel Menjadi Peneliti Kualitatif, Bandung 2002, Pustaka Setia hlm. 122-123
ProdukTerpadu Usaha Kecil Menengah (UKM) Pahlawan Ekonomi Surabaya 2018, dari https://id/linkedin.com
Rachmawati Fitri, Penerapan Digital Marketing sebagai Strategi Komunikasi Pemasaran Terpadu
Sapta Nirwandar, Tanggung jawab dan visi misi, Makalah Seminar, dari http://www.academia.edu
Zaida Efrizal, Sistem Informasi untuk Keuangan Kompetitif, 09 September 2013, dari http://efrizalzaida
Blogdewawe, internet of thing, dari http://www.dewawe.com/blog/internet-of thing,
CNN Indonesia, “Instagram Kini Bisa Siaran Langsung”, dalam https://www.cnnindonesia.com/teknologi/,diakses pada 07 November 2018 pukul 10.00
Digibli.uiny.ac.id 2019, dari http://digib.uinsby.ac.id
DigitalMarketer, “Jasa IklanInstagram”, dalam http://www.digitalmarker.co.id/iklanonline/jasa-iklan-instagram
Facebook Business, “Iklan Facebook”, dalam https://business.facebook.com/business/products/ads#, diakses pada 01 Juli 2018 pukul 21.00 WIB
Kanal Informasi, 19 oktober 2016, Pengertian-data-primer-dan-data-sekunde, dari http://www.kanalinfo.web.id