Main Article Content
The purpose of this research was to describe the siocial interactions that occur in the Assyria fishing pond. This research done by qualitative research methods, which resulted in descriptive data. Therefore the key instruments was the researcher. The data sources were owners of ponds, pool guards, and anglers. Based on the results of data analysis, it was found: the form of social interaction that has been on the fishing pond of the Assyria family is associative social interactions and social interactions dissociative. Relationships that occur mutually supportive relationships, no disputes, converge in one fishing culture by not releasing their respective cultures. Competence and contraversi are still happening, but do not break the surface. The benefits that can be learned from the fishing of Assyria with the occurrence of soial interactions was the creation of patience, training optimism, and enjoying enjoyment, which can only be felt by anglers, how beautiful fishing. The lesson and wisdom that can be taken is that there was the philosophical business by having a high patience and attitude.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Dewi Wulansari. 2009. Sosiologi: Konsep Dan Teori. Bandung: PT Refika Aditama.
Janu Murdiyamoko. 2007. Sosiologi: Memahami dan Mengkaji Masyarakat. Bandung: Grafindo Media Pratama.
Moleong Lexy, 2016. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif, Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya
Setiadi Elly,2006. Ilmu Sosial Dan Budaya Dasar.Jakarta: kencana
Sugiyono, 2013. Metode penelitian kuantitatif kualitatif dan R&D,Bandung: Alfabeta.
Slamet Santosa. 2010. Teori-Teori Psikologi Sosial. Bandung: PT Refika Aditama.
Soerjono Soekanto. 2012.Sosiologi (Suatu Pengantar). Jakarta. PT Raja Grafindo Persada
Kuswanto dan Bambang Siswanto. (2003). Sosiologi. Solo: Tiga Serangkai