Main Article Content
This study aims to determine the role of community leaders in shaping the personality of adolescents, the efforts made by community leaders, as well as the obstacles faced in the formation of the personality of teenagers in Tanjung Village. The method used in this research is qualitative method. The research background is located in Tanjung Village, District Bathin VIII, Sarolangun District. Data collection techniques used are observation, interviewand documentation. The results of this study indicate that: The role of community leaders in the formation of adolescent personality is good, by olding programs specifically designed for adolescents so that teenagers can follow and can avoid the form of juvenile delinquency, as well as cooperating with parents as people in the first example by his child. Data collection techniques are through informants. The stages in analyzing the data are: reduction, data presentation and conclusion making. Based on the results of this study indicate the state of personality of adolescents is not good, the efforts made by community leaders in shaping the personality of adolescents in entrepreneurship is good, the obstacles faced come from adolescents, teenage parents, youth education, and communication and information technology that makes adolescents difficult to entrepreneurship. In conclusion, community leaders can shape the personality of adolescents in entrepreneurship, but it must be supported by teenagers and teenage parents themselves. His advice to community leaders must never stop making activities that can make teenagers' personality in entrepreneurship better.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Arikunto, Suharsimi, (2006) Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik.Jakarta: Rineka Cipta
Sugiyono. (2008) Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kualitatif Dan Kuantitatif Dan R&D Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sugiyono.(2005) Memahami Penelitian Kualitatif.Bandung: Alfabeta