Main Article Content
This research is motivated by the lack of basic skills in teaching teachers at SMP Negeri 28 so that the learning done by the teacher is not optimal and results in student learning outcomes that are not as expected. The purpose of this study was to determine how much influence the basic teaching skills of teachers on integrated social studies learning outcomes of students of Merangin 28 Middle School. Kec. Batang Masumai. Kab. Merangin. This study uses a quantitative approach with survey methods. Based on the results of Simple Regression siq value 0.003 <0.05, and a simple regression equation Ŷ = 19.890 + 0.541x, Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted that there is a significant influence between the basic skills of teaching teachers on learning outcomes. Based on the Determination Coefficient is 23.6% this result shows that as much as 23.6% of learning outcomes are influenced by the basic skills of teacher teaching. The remaining 76.4% is influenced by factors. So it can be concluded that there is a significant influence on the basic skills of teaching teachers on integrated social studies learning outcomes of SMP Negeri 28 Merangin students in the 2017/2018 school year.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Ika Suyati& Dhiah Fitrayanti. (2014). Pengaruh Keterampilan Mengajar Guru dan Minat Belajar Terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa Kelas X IIS pada Mata pelajaran Ekonomi di SMA Negeri 1 Wonoayu Sidoarjo. Jurnal. Fakultas Ekonomi: Universitas Negeri Surabaya.
Mei Vita Dyah Retnani.(2014). Persepsi siswa Mengenai Keterampilan megajar guru dan kemandirian siswa terhadap prestasi belajar ekonomi kelas XI ilmu pengetahuan sosial pada sekolah menengah atas negeri I Purwohadi.jurnal.Fakultas keguruan dan ilmu pendidikan.Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.
Sugiyono. (2010) .Statiska Untuk Penelitian. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Slameto.(2010). Belajar dan Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta. Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 20 Tahun 2003 tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional. Jakarta: Presiden RI Megawati Soekarno Putri