Main Article Content
Education changes behavior because with education there is a change in knowledge and with changes in knowledge will have an impact on changes in attitudes and actions, when education does not produce changes in behavior means there are problems in the education process. Educators must foster the creativity and imaginative of students to give birth to innovative behavior, so that they can improve the nation's competitiveness. The purpose of this study is to understand the appropriate educational model in the era of industrial revolution 4.0 which emphasizes creativity and innovation. The method used in this study is a qualitative method by tracing and analyzing the implementation and results of the educational process with a focus on attention to behavior change. The results of this study found that the educational model must move to a new area created with creativity and imagination, not focusing on the fight against existing competition, this strategy encourages people to be more creative, create added value and be able to create new things.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Suryana, 2013. Ekonomi Kreatif, Ekonomi baru : mengubah ide dan Menciptakan Peluang Penerbit Salemba Empat Jakarta
Yulia, Membangun daya saing bangsa melalui Pendidikan :Refleksi profesionalisme guru di era globalisasi, IAIN Iman Bonjol Padang.
OECD(2016), Innovating Education and Educating for Innovation : The Power of Digital Technologies and Skills, OECD Publishing, Paris.
Tilaar, H.A.R, Beberapa Agenda Reformasi Pendidikan Nasional dalam Perspektif Abad 21,
Magelang : Indonesia Tera, 1999
Kim W.C. Renee M, 2005, Blue Ocean Strategy, INSEAD Institute
Departemen Pendidikan Nasional RI, Pembangunan Pendidikan Nasional, Jakarta depdiknas 2008.
Howkins, J. 2001. The Creative Economy : How people make money from Ideas. LondonEngland : Penguin Books Ltd. 80 Strand