Main Article Content
The thesis is compiled to analyze the ratio of man power, productivity and output between short and long conveyor conveyor. In addition to analyzing the conveyor which is better to be applied in PT. EDS Manufacturing Indonesia by using micro motions. The analysis used by researchers working maps, motion studies and calculation of standard time obtained from the data retrieval researchers with methods of micro motion (use a stop watch).The sample in this study is that there are in the final process assy namely setting. From the results, it can be calculated that for man power has the addition of 58% from 7 to 12, to the output increase from be 51.17 units and poduktivitas takttime increased 9% from 4 units to 4.41 units and 20% productivity standard time of 3.35 units to 4.2 units.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Hatani, La. (2008). Operational Management. Haluoleo University. Kendari.
Kusumawardhani RW. (2018). Analysis of Factors Affecting Time and Labor Productivity in Production Process Candied Carica CV Yuasa Food. Thesis. Management Bogor Agricultural University, Bogor.
Sutalaksana, Iftikar Z., et al. (2006). Mechanical System Design Works. ITB. Bandung.
Rahmawati, Noni Tri. (2017). Planning work measurement in determining the standard time by using time study in order to increase labor productivity in the oil pump division OT. Bukaka Engineering. Thesis. Economy. Pakuan University. Bogor.
Widyawati, Yunita. (2018). Motion studies, standard time, and the productivity of workers in the production process of a shock absorber. Thesis. Management Bogor Agricultural University. Bekasi.
Wijaya A, Andrijanto. (2014). System Repair Work To Improve Production Efficiency Time PT. Berdikari Metal Engineering in the Department of Press. https://www.google.com/search?hl=in&source=androidbrowsertype&qjurna l + wijaya + and + Andrijanto & gws_rd = ssl. (Accessed on June 1, 2019)
Yamit Z. (2002). Quality Management Products and Services. First Edition. Ekonisia. Yogyakarta