Main Article Content
The purpose of this study is to find out how Analysis of Satisfaction of National Health Insurance JKN Participants through Quality of Mobile Services and Confidence Mediated by Decision to Choose Mobile JKN Service on BPJS Kesehatan of Pekanbaru, by measuring indicators that influence variables service quality, trust, decision and satisfaction. This research applies a descriptive research design using survey methods. Sampling uses certain criteria where the respondent is a health insurance participant as a sampling technique. This study was tested using the structural equation modeling (Lisrel) approach to test the significance of the significance of the overall model and predetermined pathway. The findings show that mobile service quality variables have a positive and significant effect on decisions, trust variables have a positive and significant effect on decisions, decision variables have a positive and significant effect on participant satisfaction, mobile service quality variables have a positive and significant effect on satisfaction and trust variables have a positive and significant effect on participant satisfaction.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Gwo-Guang Lee ve Hsiu-Fen Lin. “Customer perceptions of e-service quality in online shopping”, International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management. 33:2, 2005, 161-176.
Hair, Joseph F., William C. Black, Barry J. Babin dan Rolph E. Anderson. (2010). Multivariate Data Analysis, 7th ed. Pearson Prentice Hall. New Jersey.
Kotler, P. (2016). Manajamen Pemasaran, Jilid 1 dan 2. Jakarta: PT. Indeks Kelompok Gramedia.
Kumar, S. Pavan and Saha, Shilpi. (2017). Influence of Trust and Participation in Decision Making on Employee Attitudes in Indian Public Sector Undertakings. SAGE Open.
Mahaputra, M. Rizky. (2017). The Influence of Trust and Customer Value to Customer Satisfaction on Bank BRI Branch Soetomo Jambi. Saudi Journal of Business and Management Studies Vol-2, Iss-8.
Putri, Y.A., Wahab, W., & Shihab, M.S. (2018). The effect of service quality and brand trust on loyalty and the intervening role of customer satisfaction in transportation service. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 8, Issue 7. ISSN 2250-3153.
Peserta Program JKN. 224.149.019 (12 Maret, 2019) Diterima oleh: https://www.bpjs-kesehatan.go.id/bpjs/pages/detail/2014/16
Tijjang, B., Kamase, J., Labbase, I., & Plyriadi, A. (2017). The Relevance of Marketing Mix and Service Quality on Students' Decision-Making Factors Regarding Higher Education and Satisfaction. IRA-International Journal of Management & Social Sciences, ISSN 2455-2267; Vol.08, Issue 01.
Tjiptono, F. (2016). Manajemen Jasa. Yogyakarta : Andi Offset.