Main Article Content
The main problem in this research was the discovery of work-family conflicts, family-work conflicts, and work stress on female teachers in The State High School Cluster 05 Tangerang Regency of Banten Province, which is an indication-based on the low performance of the teacher. This study uses descriptive methods with quantitative approaches, and those subjects are all female teachers in cluster 05 with a total of 150 people, and the sample turns into 60 female teacher respondents who have a family. The analysis method is multiple linear regression analysis, to obtain valid and reliable data so the results can be used to understand and anticipate problems in school organizations. The results partially showed that work-family conflict, family-work conflict, and work stress did not significantly affect the performance of female teachers, but still had an impact on the performance of female teachers of Cluster 05 High School in Tangerang Regency, Banten Province. Therefore, female teachers should be able to balance professionalism as a teacher by exploring performance competencies in female teachers, both in innovative and creative teaching initiatives, and building good communication in the family to create family harmony that can support a woman's career, and reduce the work stress with all ambiguities due to her dual role.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Hasibuan ,Malayu S.P (2017) Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, PT.Bumi Aksara Jakarta.
Mangkunegara , Puspitasari,M (2015).Kecerdasan emosi, stres kerja dan kinerja guru SMA, Jurnal Kependidikan, 45,(2), 142-155.
Manulang, A, R (2017) Pengaruh Kinerja Guru Terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa Di SMP Negeri 4 Tanjung Jabung Timur Kota Jambi, Jurnal Ilmiah Universitas Batanghari Jambi, 17 ,(3),1-6.
Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan Nasional Republik Indonesia No. 41 Tahun 2007 tentang strandar proses satuan pendidikan
Prajogo,Wisnu. (2014) Family Interfere With Work Conflict: Dampaknya Pada Kepuasan Dalam Bekerja, Kinerja, Dan Niat Untuk Keluar Dari Pekerjaan. Literasi V , (1), 57-75.
Putra, T, D, A, Elmi, F (2020). Effect of Compensation, Job Satisfaction & Work Stress on Turnover Intention (Case Study: HR & General Services Directorate Employees of PT. MNC Sky Vision, Tbk). International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology, 5,(2), 813-818
Roboth, Y, J (2015) Analisis Work-Family Conflict, Stress Kerja Dan Kinerja Wanita Berperan Ganda Pada Yayasan Compassion East Indonesia. Jurnal Riset Bussines dan Manajemen, 3. (1), 33-46.
Rustina,D,Herwanto (2016).Work family Conflict dan kinerja guru wanita sekolah Dasar Negeri. Jurnal Penelitian dan Pengukuran Psikologi, 5, 15-21.
Saputro,R , Aima,H, Elmi,F (2020). Effect Of Work Stress And Work Load On Burnout And Its Implementation In Turnover Intention Erha Clinic Branch Office (Bogor, Depok And Mangga Besar), 1,( 3), 262-280.
Setyawan, A, Sunaryo,H, Subroto, K, M(2020). Pengaruh Work Family Conflict Dan Family Work Conflict Terhadap Stres Kerja Dosen Perempuan Unisma (Universitas Islam Malang). Jurnal Riset Manajemen, 45-59.
Undang-undang RI No.14 Tahun 2005 Tentang Guru dan Dosen