Main Article Content
The purpose of this research is to know and analyze the influence of transformational leadership style, work motivation and discipline to employee performance at PT Berkah Makmur. This research is a kind of causal associative research which is obligatory for relationship relation between one variable with other variable or the like. The population in this study are employees who work in PT Berkah Makmur. Sampling method using saturated sampling technique with the number of samples of 32 respondents. Primary data were collected through questionnaires, secondary data. Data analysis method used is descriptive and quantitative analysis method with multiple linier regression analysis technique. The result of hypothesis test show that transformational leadership style and work motivation have no effect on employee performance in Koperasi Berkah Makmur, but discipline to employee performance in Koperasi Berkah Makmu. Determination coefficient test shows 813% employee performance can be explained by the variables of transformational leadership style, work motivation, and discipline, while the remaining 18.7% is explained by other factors not included in this study
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.
Bungin, Burhan. 2003. Analisis Data Penelitian Kualitatif. PT Rajagrafindo Persada: Jakarta.
Dahlgaard, Jens J., and Su Mi Dahlgaard-Park. "Lean production, six sigma quality, TQM and company culture." The TQM magazine 18.3 (2006): 263-281.
Darwin, Muhadjir. 1992. Implementasi Kebijakan, Pelatihan Teknik dan Manejemn Publik.
Yogyakarta, MAP UGM
Feigenbaum, A. E. (1994) https://www.industryweek.com/quality/dr-armand-feigenbaum- cost-quality-and-hidden-factory, diakses tanggal 01 Mei 2019
Gilmore, D. L., et al. "Particle velocity and deposition efficiency in the cold spray process."
Journal of Thermal Spray Technology 8.4 (1999): 576-582.
Heimann, Robert B. "Better quality control: stochastic approaches to optimize properties and performance of plasma-sprayed coatings." Journal of Thermal spray technology 19.4 (2010): 765-778.
Hasan, Iqbal.2002. Pokok-pokok Materi Statistika 1 statistik Deskriptif. Edisi Kedua PT Bumi Aksana, Jakarta.
Karthikeyan, J., Berndt, C. C., Tikkanen, J., Wang, J. Y., King, A. H., & Herman, H. (1997). Preparation of nanophase materials by Thermal spray processing of liquid precursors. Nanostructured Materials, 9(1-8), 137-140.
Kountur, Roni.(2005). Metode Penelitian Untuk Penulisan Skripsi dan Tesis. Jakarta:PPM.
Moloeng, J. Lexy.2005. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung Remaja Rosdakarya https://nursalmanah.wordpress.com/2014/10/27/analisis-total-quality-management-dan-six-
Neuman, W.L. (2000). Social research methods: Qualitative and quantitative approaches.
Boston: Allyn and Bacon.
R.C. Dykhuizen and M.F. Smith, Gas Dynamic Principles of Cold Spray, J. Therm. Spray Technol., Vol 7 (No. 2), 1998, p 205–212
Sartwell, Bruce D., and Keith O. Legg. Replacement of Chromium Electroplating on Landing Gear Components Using HVOF Thermal Spray Coatings. NAVAL RESEARCH LAB WASHINGTON DC, 2004.
Stevenson, William J., and Mehran Hojati. Operations management. Vol. 8. Boston: McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2007.
Sugiono. 2009. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan.Bandung:ALFABETA.
Sulistyo-Basuki.2006. Metode Penelitian. Jakarta: Weedatama Widyasastra & Fakultas Ilmu Budaya